What's new

Unique or Unconventional Ways to Make Money Online

Welcome! You have been invited by Tienda to join our community. Please click here to register.

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
We all know about the common ways of making money online. Have you ever heard of some unique ways to make money online, or have you ever tried to earn money in a unique way that is not so common?

Please share your personal experiences.

I would say that OnlyFans is pretty unconventional lol

I don't have any personal experience with that, for anyone wondering (haha) but I can see why people take a crack at it. I heard of people doing trends on TikTok to earn money as well but they can't be paying a lot.

I heard of weird one, you can sell some of your stool (feces, poo or - 💩) to those who need it implanted into their body. Yes that's a real thing. It is something to do with the health of their colon and all that. I don't know why exactly it's done, but a family member had it done. I heard a while back that you can make money for donating your own. But, there is a catch, supposedly you have to be really healthy, not overweight and like under 31 years of age.

Here's one I found a while back:

I have heard of a lot of unconventional ways to make money, for example, selling hair, selling feet pictures, selling dirty underwear, selling farts, etc. However, I have never done things like these

There are many unconventional and some of these are not even legal. We should make sure that our ways to earn money online resonates to our values and principles in life.

What is unconvetional way to make money online? maybe selling product in black market, or becomes hacker? No I don't have any experience on these types business, still prefer trading forex, I think this is legal business because I use FXOpen broker these company regulated on ASIC, FCA and CySec.

I heard of weird one, you can sell some of your stool (feces, poo or - 💩) to those who need it implanted into their body. Yes that's a real thing. It is something to do with the health of their colon and all that. I don't know why exactly it's done, but a family member had it done. I heard a while back that you can make money for donating your own. But, there is a catch, supposedly you have to be really healthy, not overweight and like under 31 years of age.

Here's one I found a while back:
This could oddly be one of the best and easiet way to make money. If they are still paying, I'm ready to go. Imagine when I'm asked what I do for a living and my response is, "Hey, I shit and donate my poo 💩 for a living".
I can shit all day and keep making money without breaking a sweat.

There are really many ways you could use to make money online but that depends on what you're interested in. A particular niche could be very productive for some people but when you venture into it, you will be disappointed.

As far as I am concerned, I may make money by contributing articles and content on m,any platforms and this is what I like to do. I provide content to forums by posting high-quality comments and I have also worked as a writer before. So, I have no problem working as a writer on forums.

As far as I am concerned, I may make money by contributing articles and content on m,any platforms and this is what I like to do. I provide content to forums by posting high-quality comments and I have also worked as a writer before. So, I have no problem working as a writer on forums.
That's good for you actually and I really can see that by how committed you're. Well, on my part, I would say that I like to venture into other line of business from time to time as I don't hope to make my from time earnings from posting on forums and that's even if it's something possible to achieve.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back