What's new

Two Crypto currency to be considered for investing.

The reason I do not invest in cryptocurrency that are just growing is that it really takes a lot of time for it to reach a reasonable amount of money, sometimes it can stay for more than five years without the possibility of reaching upto 1 dollars, it will tight down your capital.
You need to check the history of the coin before you invest ,most of the low value coins I have invested on usually take 3 to 6 months to hit 100% return on investment. Not all coins stay very long before their value increases.

ETH (Ethereum)
I think Etherium has a great future. Etherium is the most undervalued cryptocurrency. The price should become in the range of $ 2000-3000 in the future. Using the smart contract will become more active in the future and this will be the first step to increase the price.

Personally it has to be ethereum and ripple because of how it has fair in the market in the last couple of months. I'm just waiting for ripple lawsuit to be over before I make any move on what to do but I believe the case will be in their Favour.
Post automatically merged:

Personally it has to be ethereum and ripple because of how it has fair in the market in the last couple of months. I'm just waiting for ripple lawsuit to be over before I make any move on what to do but I believe the case will be in their Favour.

Currently now one should not consider in investing in Bitcoin and ethereum crypto currency because of it high market cap. There are a lot of crypto currency which one can still invest in that such person will make profit example include tron,xrp

Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.
I would have chosen bitcoin but considering the fact that it is extremely expensive right now ,so I would rather go for etherum and Litcoin. Thus coines are still very much affordable consisting the fact that its fast growing ,so it will be more profitable to invest in this two coins.

I would have chosen bitcoin but considering the fact that it is extremely expensive right now ,so I would rather go for etherum and Litcoin. Thus coines are still very much affordable consisting the fact that its fast growing ,so it will be more profitable to invest in this two coins.
Yeah , it is very much profitable to buy ethereum using USDT on Exchange platforms because of the very high fee , it a good coin to invest on at the moment because it is moving fast to a higher price .Best of luck.

Concerning your post on these two cryptocurrencies to invest in, Ocean and Tomo, if this information is true and legit then I must thank you because I have been looking for upcoming crypto with a solid outlook for the future having missed out on bitcoin. I will look into these two and follow up on future analysis and what expert opinions are about them

If you are going to invest in crypto currency I think you should consider Ripple and Litecoin. These two coins seem to have a wide recognition and also seem to have the potential to be invested in. I recently made a short term investment in Ripple and got a 53 percent interest.

Why would they be telling their followers when to invest and not when to invest , i guess they already prepare meant to make more profit
Not really. There are people who provide legit help for free, or for a fee.
Not everyone has stage time or intelligence or desire to do diligent research about coins.

Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.
Using two crypto currency coin OCEAN and TOMO to trade is trade is food idea since the expert has foreseen that ocean will drop to about 37% before they can invest and it can be used to buy and sell datas, and TOMO will improve in his stability,

I don't think i can invest into these two crypto currency based on the fact that the two currency is not in my wallet and am not too convinced about their value because it could drop drastically vin value.

I guess we are living in the world of cryptocurrency now,because most countries and company were just launching their coin here and there. Is a good innovative I guess we should be living on virtual currencies now,no more cash at hand the world have really improve so far as we all can see it now. We hope to see more of good and secure cryptocurrency coming out.

Not really. There are people who provide legit help for free, or for a fee.
Not everyone has stage time or intelligence or desire to do diligent research about coins.
You're there, those people tends to offer prominent services to other Cryptocurrency enthusiasts in order to help them to make successful trading or Cryptocurrency investment and not lose their funds.

Currently i am invested on Dogecoin, BSV and ADA.. hope they are worth it.. im planning on hodling for a long time at least

Currently i am invested on Dogecoin, BSV and ADA.. hope they are worth it.. im planning on hodling for a long time at least
Dogecoin price is a fortune nowadays in the past it was fun coin just for fun due to extremelly low price 0,024 $ per dogecoin now 0,05 $ per dogecoin is serious earning opportunity.

Why not Bitcoin itself? I feel it would be the better choice over BSV. For dogecoin, it will be a really long wait, considering it's history of taking it's time. Why not try BNB? I believed it has potential.

It's another means of promoting coins that are not yet known by many,cryptocurrency is a good form of investment that different calibre of people invest in and have proven profitable.Don't know about TOMO and OCEAN but definitely know it will be popular soon.

Why not Bitcoin itself? I feel it would be the better choice over BSV. For dogecoin, it will be a really long wait, considering it's history of taking it's time. Why not try BNB? I believed it has potential.
Because i like BSV more.. idk why i just feel like supporting the coin. I tried BNB but already sold

Never heard of OCEAN and TOMO. Now that I have discovered OCEAN and TOMO, will I invest in it? Well, hell no. Why would I invest in something that is not yet popular in the market.

I have not heard about Ocean and Tomo crypto currency coin. But I will need to make more research about it to ascertain if they are not a Ponzi scheme crypto currency exchange platform just like some in the coin market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back