What's new

Two Crypto currency to be considered for investing.

Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.
I have listen first time in my life about these coins, according to my opinion Bitcoin and litecoin are most preferable to invest right now because Bitcoin price is very low and in the near future it will rise up to $50,000 so Bitcoin is best option for big investors

Concerning two cryptocurrency to bebe considered for investing. Well, I have not heard or know about the two mentioned coin OCEAN AND TOMO. Please which of the exchange site or application can we find the two cryptocurrency because i don't have them on my luno or roqqu.

I once heard about the wesa token via waves exchange, it is said to be doing well in terms of value. You can read up about it, I will do lots of findings as well.

Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.
I don't really know much about these cryptocurrencies, and it will be very risky for me to buy them or treat them. It advisable to invest in cryptocurrencies that are known. Even if you want to invest in new cryptocurrencies ensure that you invest very little.

With what we have seen happening about dodge the last couple of days I have come to believe some people or even the Cryptos creators want to benefit from such moves, why not tell them when to buy, why must it be now. We should just be careful with the types of investments we make, we should also do own research first.

Thinking about investing on two cryptos,I'll advise you choose etherum and Bitcoin, Bitcoin has proven itself as the one of best investment one can be sure of making profits and etherum also has future I think

There are seven of the market's finest cryptos. It's been over a decade since Bitcoin, the first and most common form of cryptocurrency in the world, was developed by the enigmatic Satoshi Nakamoto. ...
BTC (Bitcoin)...
Cash with Bitcoin (BCH)...
(LTC) Litecoin...
ETH (Ethereum)...
Coin Binance (BNB)...
From Tron (TRX)...
Chainlink for (LINK)

In this digital era most of the digital currencies are going high and popular day by day. Most of the popular one is bitcoin. It is the most traded coin of the world these days as these days its rate is also on its peak level that was never before from recent days or months. People are trading and mining this coin on daily basis and earning on daily basis.

I think Investment in two cryptocurrencies that have a fiture with low rate today can be - Neo and Link , I think these Cryptocurrencies have potential and Currently their price is also at its medium point.

Nice one but which wallet provider provides one the opportunity of buying and selling OCEAN and TOMO? I have not even heard of these two coins and I don't think they are currently in use in the crypto currency market. Maybe they are new crypto that are introduced to the market.

This would be my first time of hearing about TOMO or OCEAN, but from what you have said, they were advised to wait for the price to fall a bit before buying.

Is there a plan to make the coins increase in value, this one they are been advised to buy the coins.

The two crypto currency I will like to invest in is Litecoin and Bitcoin cash.
In case you are wondering why not Bitcoin and etherum.
Alot of people are focusing too much on them and not seeing the value of other crypto currency.

I have never heard of this new crypto-currency before but if it have any real value, can anyone please tell me the wallet I can use in doing change and please my country is Nigeria so the wallet should accept in my country I'm looking forward for your replies. Thanks

I personally think $ocean and Chain link are the best to invest in because of their market cap prices and they are increasing by the day. So I believe this coins are the best to invest in if you're looking for a long term investment in crypto currency.

I do not invest in cryptocurrency that are growing to survive I only invest in cryptocurrency that has growth and is coming up with good stability that is the type of cryptocurrency I do invest an example is bitcoins and ethereum, they are the best for me
Post automatically merged:

I do not invest in cryptocurrency that are growing to survive I only invest in cryptocurrency that has growth and is coming up with good stability that is the type of cryptocurrency I do invest an example is bitcoins and ethereum, they are the best for me

Post automatically merged:

That's good but sometimes if you are very patient it is very good or profiting if you invest in Crypto that are new and growing gradually because they have more tendency to grow compare to the big Crypto currencies.

This is the first I am hearing of these cryptocurrencies you mentioned above. I would definitely make a research on both of them.
Although I ghil for the beginners that are new to Cryptocurrency, I think I would advice them to stick to investing in Bitcoin and ethereum and they should make further research before investing in a new coin.

For those who are more experienced, please provide us with feedback and advice, thanks.

According to me at this point of time the best cryptocurency to invest are the Ethereum and Bitcoin cash. The percentage of both is well in up going. Bitcoin now is crashing day by day and i don't think it will bull up in next few months.

That's good but sometimes if you are very patient it is very good or profiting if you invest in Crypto that are new and growing gradually because they have more tendency to grow compare to the big Crypto currencies.
The reason I do not invest in cryptocurrency that are just growing is that it really takes a lot of time for it to reach a reasonable amount of money, sometimes it can stay for more than five years without the possibility of reaching upto 1 dollars, it will tight down your capital.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back