What's new

Two Crypto currency to be considered for investing.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.

I don't know a wallet provider providing these two coins for deposit and withdrawal as there are not a known coins. They are available for binance for exchange to btc.
Price:
TOMO : 0.00003789 BTC
$0.652546
OCEAN: 0.00002524 BTC
$0.434689
There is marked that price of TOMO is * 5 and price of OCEAN is * 3.

Why would they be telling their followers when to invest and not when to invest , i guess they already prepare meant to make more profit

Last edited:
Why would they be addicting their followers when to invest and not when to invest , i guess they already prepare meant to make more profit
This is another strategy the developers of new coins use in making their coins very popular, they use celebrity and analysts because their opinions play a serious role on their followers.

Thanks for this information . Which exchange site are these two coins listed ,so that I will look for how to buy them .

This is another strategy the developers of new coins use in making their coins very popular, they use celebrity and analysts because their opinions play a serious role on their followers.
I don't really like this medium they are using because some followers might not want to invest again if the plan goes the other way round ,and they wont trust the project again

I don't really like this medium they are using because some followers might not want to invest again if the plan goes the other way round ,and they wont trust the project again
I doubt if it will go otherwise because if most of the new coins don't adopt the strategy most of the coins may not find their way beyond the value it was launched.

Top experts are currently advising their followers to Invest in these two coins OCEAN and TOMO, considering that Ocean allow Business to buy and sell data in a secure manner market place also TOMO is providinf an improved scalability. The experts advise their followers to be calm till Ocean drops to about 37% before the invest.
Post automatically merged:

I am following your post... Soon I'll purchase these tokens i think they have enough potential that give us benifit

I doubt if it will go otherwise because if most of the new coins don't adopt the strategy most of the coins may not find their way beyond the value it was launched.
But what if they continue using this strategy am very sure a lot of people would stop believing in what they are saying , and the will lose some investors

Yeah but like it is said that you should wait for a slight drop like 37% before you buy the coin , they are have great potential just be patient when you buy them .

There are many many coins and tokens available, best is to use multiple and not two. But in case of two, I'll advise Bitcoin and Tether, one is proper crypto and one is stable.

Tomo and Ocean? I've never come across such coins before? But I don't think it is worth it. Most of those new coins coming out now won't stand the test of time.

Tomo and Ocean? I've never come across such coins before? But I don't think it is worth it. Most of those new coins coming out now won't stand the test of time.
They are not that new, this review has made you know about them,.read up about them to know more because experts said they have potentials.

They are not that new, this review has made you know about them,.read up about them to know more because experts said they have potentials.
Bro, same promise same stuffs. They'll tell you they have potential but upon careful scrutiny the reverse is the case. Akon also came up with his own crypto which isn't doing bad but it isn't doing well either compared to the existing ones that have gained grounds.

Bro, same promise same stuffs. They'll tell you they have potential but upon careful scrutiny the reverse is the case. Akon also came up with his own crypto which isn't doing bad but it isn't doing well either compared to the existing ones that have gained grounds.
I also participated in the Airdrop for the akoin coin but unfortunately I didn't earn from the distribution of the coin. I wouldn't if you earn from it.

Personally, I see such advice as awareness stunts for the new coin or token. I do not deny the fact that it may become much valuable in future, but most times it does not.

Personally, I see such advice as awareness stunts for the new coin or token. I do not deny the fact that it may become much valuable in future, but most times it does not.
If we are to follow the tweets by Akoin via his Twitter handle he is committed to the project and it has higher potential of growing stronger. Investing in it is a risk worth taking.

I have not heard about Ocean and Tomo crypto currency coin. But I will need to make more research about it to ascertain if they are not a Ponzi scheme crypto currency exchange platform just like some in the coin market

Interesting. For those of us that are new to Cryptocurrency, I think I would like to stay on the safe side of Bitcoin, learn some more before investing in a new coin.

For those who are more experienced, please provide us with feedback and advice, thanks.

I once heard about the wesa token via waves exchange, it is said to be doing well in terms of value. You can read up about it, I will do lots of findings as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back