What's new

NEWS Twitter trolls bombard platform after Elon Musk takeover

Many people have claimed that Elon Musk should not have had bought Twitter and he must have had invested money somewhere else. I am not sure how experienced Elon Musk is when it comes to handling firms like social media networking companies.
Only people who have not succeeded in business before are talking about that. Elon Musk is a successful businessman who is obviously one of the richest people in the world and they believe he will run Twitter successfully.

Probably, Twitter is already going forward. It is one of the largest social media platforms around the world and it is also a microblogging platform for everyone.
Well I believe that people are not really using Twitter as they are doing to other social media such as Facebook and Instagram , I believe those two are the most popular social Media platform in existence.

I have not seen any change since Elon musk has bought Twitter so I don't know if he can handle Twitter networking and recently sacked one of a functioning workers. However let see his outcome within one year.

Well I believe that people are not really using Twitter as they are doing to other social media such as Facebook and Instagram , I believe those two are the most popular social Media platform in existence.
Twitter has over 365 million monthly active users and that's a lot in my perspective. I know Facebook has more users but that does not make it more effective than Twitter.

Twitter has over 365 million monthly active users and that's a lot in my perspective. I know Facebook has more users but that does not make it more effective than Twitter.
And you can imagine how much the man will make if it happens that one million of those people happened to be upgrading the account every month , that is equivalent to 9 billions a month.

And you can imagine how much the man will make if it happens that one million of those people happened to be upgrading the account every month , that is equivalent to 9 billions a month.
I don't think such amount of people will verify their account on the platform. But probably he is going to make a whole lot of money from it. But I don't think it will be up to 9 billion dollars

I don't think such amount of people will verify their account on the platform. But probably he is going to make a whole lot of money from it. But I don't think it will be up to 9 billion dollars
That was just a rough estimation . since there are over 360 million people on the platform I was just estimating for 1 million , it could be 500,000 it could be lesser.

That was just a rough estimation . since there are over 360 million people on the platform I was just estimating for 1 million , it could be 500,000 it could be lesser.
I don't even think the number of verified account on Twitter is up to 3%. I may be wrong though but a lot of money will actually be made from the monthly payment of $8 for verification.

I don't even think the number of verified account on Twitter is up to 3%. I may be wrong though but a lot of money will actually be made from the monthly payment of $8 for verification.
$8 seems to be a little bit much. I think he should rather decrease it to at least $5 to increase the number of people paying for it every month. And more people will subscribe in due time.

$8 seems to be a little bit much. I think he should rather decrease it to at least $5 to increase the number of people paying for it every month. And more people will subscribe in due time.
It's his business actually and I think he has estimated $8 every month to be the best. I am even hearing that Elon Musk wants to step out at the CEO of Twitter.

It's his business actually and I think he has estimated $8 every month to be the best. I am even hearing that Elon Musk wants to step out at the CEO of Twitter.
I've heard a news like that yesterday about people in the Tesla company trying to vote him out as the CEO. I don't know if he is the one stepping out intentionally or if he is being voted out.

Well maybe that is true, but no company will employ people into their domain when the person does not have much thing to do and still be paying that person at the end of the month.
When theres a change in ownership of a company , and the new owner thinks or realises the number of staff is too much for him to handle , he has every right to lay those affected worker's off and pay them .

When theres a change in ownership of a company , and the new owner thinks or realises the number of staff is too much for him to handle , he has every right to lay those affected worker's off and pay them .
When you are trying to lay off staff in your business , are you laying staffs that is working in the department that is not necessarily needed or you will just choose random . which one is the best approach to handle this ?

The moment Elon musk took over the Twitter, he started changing allot of things which were not there, imagine he even made it in the sense that. Those with blue batch verification will be paying monthly.

I beleive what Twitter executive did was right in dealing with trolls bombard platforms in order to warn other people whom might be thinking of doing the same thing in the future .
Okay that is what we are expecting from him. If you he's in the right direction then there is no problem . we are just looking to see Twitter as a whole going forward.

I beleive what Twitter executive did was right in dealing with trolls bombard platforms in order to warn other people whom might be thinking of doing the same thing in the future .
The trending news of Elon musk taking over Twitter seems to be fading away and for the past few weeks now I haven't really search to know their progress on how they have been able to arrange the Twitter platform and some of the changes they have made. You have any idea ?

This was expected to happen for sure. Elon Musk has so much controversy. Trolls feed on controversy and will take such an event of Musk taking over Twitter as a chance to berate him.

Yeah, of course he will always make sure that there is good management for the company to even grow larger in the nearest future. There are a lot of things that actually needs to be done and I think it is in the right direction.

The twitter company should try to rectify its structure and try to make sure that they improve the company instead of allowing trolls and offensive material on their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back