NEWS Twitter trolls bombard platform after Elon Musk takeover

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Platform says 300 accounts carried out 50,000-plus tweets in ‘organised effort to make users think firm has changed content policy’Banned British far-right figures return within hours of takeoverHeaven or hellscape – what will Musk’s Twitter look like?Fears raised over disinformation and hate speechTwitter has been hit by a coordinated trolling campaign in the wake of Elon Musk’s takeover, with more than 50,000 tweets from 300 accounts bombarding the platform with hateful content.The social media platform said it has been targeted with an attempt to make users think Twitter has dropp ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Yes that's the fact about it, I also came across this news not long ago, I even had that elon musk is trying to change everything about Twitter, most especially those that has blue batch.

These guys will definitely be amazed at the new levels Twitter will gain. It'll become what it was meant to be - a platform to air out opinion with low number of fake accounts or information.

Yes, it is the case; I recently learned of this news as well; I even knew that Elon Musk was attempting to overhaul every aspect of Twitter, particularly those accounts with the blue batch.

Yes that's the fact about it, I also came across this news not long ago, I even had that elon musk is trying to change everything about Twitter, most especially those that has blue batch.
Elon musk has actually changed a lot of things about Twitter and he has fired a lot of Twitter workers. that is a very big change because what he is looking for is to make profit.

Elon musk has actually changed a lot of things about Twitter and he has fired a lot of Twitter workers. that is a very big change because what he is looking for is to make profit.
Probably is trying to cut out the rate of expenses , but however I just hope he's making the right decision because these people have been managing Twitter for a long time and they have better idea about it than him.

Probably is trying to cut out the rate of expenses , but however I just hope he's making the right decision because these people have been managing Twitter for a long time and they have better idea about it than him.
Most of the policymakers and very important people are still working on Twitter. I think the kind of people that was fired are those who may not be too important for the company.

Most of the policymakers and very important people are still working on Twitter. I think the kind of people that was fired are those who may not be too important for the company.
Well maybe that is true, but no company will employ people into their domain when the person does not have much thing to do and still be paying that person at the end of the month.

Well maybe that is true, but no company will employ people into their domain when the person does not have much thing to do and still be paying that person at the end of the month.
one of the major reasons they were fired was because their roles was not very much important for the growth of the company. So paying them salaries was actually a waste of money for Elon musk.

one of the major reasons they were fired was because their roles was not very much important for the growth of the company. So paying them salaries was actually a waste of money for Elon musk.
Well whatever the case may be Elon musk has the rights to Manage Twitter the way he needs , and from all indication he seems to be employing every single opportunity to recover back his money.

Well whatever the case may be Elon musk has the rights to Manage Twitter the way he needs , and from all indication he seems to be employing every single opportunity to recover back his money.
I absolutely agree with your point.
Elon musk is an investor and a profitable one for that matter, he is very creative and likes making innovative changes . Twitter would likely increase in fame and activity.

I absolutely agree with your point.
Elon musk is an investor and a profitable one for that matter, he is very creative and likes making innovative changes . Twitter would likely increase in fame and activity.
As I said earlier he has a lot of advisers and other important person that is also helping him in his decision making. So this might not likely affect them negatively as a Twitter company.

the money is not something that will be recovered in a year or two. I think it is a long-term something. Twitter is actually a very big company that has a lot of potentials if managed well.

the money is not something that will be recovered in a year or two. I think it is a long-term something. Twitter is actually a very big company that has a lot of potentials if managed well.
I know but probably He's just trying to look for a way to make it like a business organisation that will be generating him profit for as long as the company is still within his controlled.

I know but probably He's just trying to look for a way to make it like a business organisation that will be generating him profit for as long as the company is still within his controlled.
Of course, Twitter is one of the platforms that generate money on daily basis. Sometimes those money may not be gotten back but it depends on how it is valued. The value may double or triple when there are a lot of changes.

Of course, Twitter is one of the platforms that generate money on daily basis. Sometimes those money may not be gotten back but it depends on how it is valued. The value may double or triple when there are a lot of changes.
Owning Twitter as a whole is a very huge achievement for Elon musk because it is a generational wealth generating business. As long as there is always proper management of it.

Owning Twitter as a whole is a very huge achievement for Elon musk because it is a generational wealth generating business. As long as there is always proper management of it.
Yeah, of course he will always make sure that there is good management for the company to even grow larger in the nearest future. There are a lot of things that actually needs to be done and I think it is in the right direction.

Yeah, of course he will always make sure that there is good management for the company to even grow larger in the nearest future. There are a lot of things that actually needs to be done and I think it is in the right direction.
Okay that is what we are expecting from him. If you he's in the right direction then there is no problem . we are just looking to see Twitter as a whole going forward.

Okay that is what we are expecting from him. If you he's in the right direction then there is no problem . we are just looking to see Twitter as a whole going forward.
Probably, Twitter is already going forward. It is one of the largest social media platforms around the world and it is also a microblogging platform for everyone.

Many people have claimed that Elon Musk should not have had bought Twitter and he must have had invested money somewhere else. I am not sure how experienced Elon Musk is when it comes to handling firms like social media networking companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back