Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some TV shows you'd like to see rebooted? There have been shows like Roseanne which came back with a new series before being cancelled and brought back as the Conners (because Roseanne Barr said some dumb things). Anyway, list off what shows you'd like to see rebooted. Some of the shows I'd like to see rebooted are; The Sopranos (from the side of the family today), Lost (why not, maybe give us a good ending), and maybe a new series for Mr. Inbetween.

What about you?

Roseanne was a great show and still one of my faves. The best one was the tornado episode. Never got into The Conners.
As for the shows I'd choose, probably La Femme Nikita, My So-Called Life (only had one season!), Singled Out, Friends, The Affair (WITH Alison, that show was nothing without her,) and NYPD Blue and Bobby Simone better be there, not the kid from Silver Spoons.

The Gates is a TV show I would love to see rebooted. I don't know why they cancelled the show based on low rating which I believe to be a wrong call because I rated the TV show very high. It would have been the best TV show on supernatural lives and creatures.

Rome is a two-part historical drama based on the rise and fall of Ceaser and its aftermath. I really hope that they make the third season. American Gods was also closed, and I would like to see this show rebooted.

Rome is a two-part historical drama based on the rise and fall of Ceaser and its aftermath. I really hope that they make the third season. American Gods was also closed, and I would like to see this show rebooted.

I really loved Rome so much. I was surprised HBO had to cancel the TV show because it was great in my opinion. There was a connecting in the TV show and Spartacus. I think that they have also canceled Spartacus too. I want both of those shows back.

With the death of Spartacus, I think the show ended pretty well. I don't think there is anything left in the show. As for Rome, it would be really niche to see them come up with a couple of seasons. While the show was criticized for historical inaccuracies, it was a wonderful show, there is no doubt about it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back