Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some TV shows that you thought had a bad or underwhelming series finale? The series finale is usually the last episode in the whole show. SO it's the final episode ever. This is where you're supposed to unwind the story and end it with a usually happy or good ending. But sometimes it's more impactful to end with a sad or depressing ending.

There are some shows that just don't end great, and the ones for me that didn't end great were Lost and Game of Thrones. Lost just felt like a hack job near the end, or a rush job. The way it ended was dumb and just felt like a spit in the face. And then Game of Thrones. A show I loved from almost start to finish. The first 4 seasons were some of the best tv, and then it started to get worse once the stories from the books got used up. From I think season 5 onward, the writers and crew of the show were on their own, with just some guides from George R.R. Martin letting them know what the ending might be.

The ending they chose destroyed the show for me. It was just the worst way to end it. We wanted a battle to end the show, and it turned out to be such a letdown. And the way it officially ends, doesn't make any sense. Anyway, what are some shows you remember ending on a sour note?

"Dexter" (2006-2013) is a crime drama series about a forensic blood spatter analyst who secretly leads a double life as a serial killer had a divisive finale. Many viewers felt that the conclusion failed to do justice to the complex characters and storylines that had been built up over the show's run.

"Dexter" (2006-2013) is a crime drama series about a forensic blood spatter analyst who secretly leads a double life as a serial killer had a divisive finale. Many viewers felt that the conclusion failed to do justice to the complex characters and storylines that had been built up over the show's run.
Yeah the final season for the main run of Dexter was mid at best. It was mediocre to say the least. They kind of redeemed themselves after with Dexter: New Blood that aired a couple years ago. But even that I felt like it was kind of a boring end.

Without reading your whole message and with just seeing the title, I know Game of Thrones is going to be at the top of your list 😂. Almost every Game of Thrones fans hated the ending of the TV shows and I can understand why but unfortunately I'm among those who didn't have any issues with it. Danny would have burnt the whole world had Jon not killed her.

It's known very well Game of Thrones had the worst possible ending in everything which was expected of the show from George R.R Martin and Co. I will have to leave it and choose another which some TV show lover would be aware too and it's 24. The end of the show left me with a lot of unanswered questions what's going to happen to Jack.

Another TV show which had a very bad ending to my taste is Supernatural. The 15 season long TV show was very exciting to watch and that gathered a lot of loyal fans from 2005 to 2020 but the ending earned the wrath of so many fans.

Dean was the biggest guy in the show and how he ended up dying was so low when he went to clear a vampire nest with Sam and it was even an accident that killed him. He died and went to heaven, Sam later died of old age and joined him in heaven. Are they kidding me 😡?

The most recent one for me was Ozark. The build up was amazing and the last episode was going good until they just rushed it at the end. It felt out of character for so many reasons. I hated it.

I too wouldn't be surprised if Game of Thrones wasn't at the top of most people's list. It would have been really nice to see the ending from the original creator, but things are rushed in media due to money and making people happy that they can watch the rest of the show without waiting for years on end.

I too wouldn't be surprised if Game of Thrones wasn't at the top of most people's list. It would have been really nice to see the ending from the original creator, but things are rushed in media due to money and making people happy that they can watch the rest of the show without waiting for years on end.
I heard that movie had the book I just didn't know if it was true plus I never really was a big fan of the movie till the day I decided to start watching it which was from season 5 while people were waiting for the last season to come out and think that was a seven or 8.

I think Game of Thrones had a perfect ending, Jon was not interested in kingship and Danny was mad. I think the way Lucifer ended was pretty silly. I was hoping to something grand but it ended with a bad after taste. I did not like how they made the protoganist a fool

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back