What's new

Trust Wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Trust wallet is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform to use to start trading crypto. I have been using this platform for the past 3 years and I can tell you that they have one of the best customer service in the crypto currency exchange Business for their users.
Yeah they have telegram channel and support group who guide the users in case of any issue they are facing with trust wallet. And trust wallet is safe enough because we own the private key as well as recovery phrase.

View attachment 1281
Trust wallet is a free decentralized mobile app wallet for digital currency. This was started as open source wallet for ERC20 tokens.

PROS -

This is free to use.

Both Android and IOC are supported.

Privacy is protected, Trust wallet does not ask for personal details.

Owner of the key holds all the control over currency in the wallet.

This wallet supports multiple currencies like Bitcoin, Smart Chain, BBEP2, ERC20, ERC721 tokens.

Wallet supports inbuilt exchange for different cryptocurrencies.

Wallet have partners for crypto which allows users to buy cryptocurrencies.

Trust wallet allows access to DApp application.

There is Referral benefit, referral code activation needed to follow some tasks.

Users earn passive income by staking tokens for interest.

LIMIT -
Trust wallet have no facility to convert crypto to fiat or send them to bank. However users can use it to

Support is slow.

2 factor authorization is not available.
Although there is one platform I joined that made me know about trust wallet because without trust wallet you can withdraw your earnings from their platform tho.

View attachment 1281
Trust wallet is a free decentralized mobile app wallet for digital currency. This was started as open source wallet for ERC20 tokens.

PROS -

This is free to use.

Both Android and IOC are supported.

Privacy is protected, Trust wallet does not ask for personal details.

Owner of the key holds all the control over currency in the wallet.

This wallet supports multiple currencies like Bitcoin, Smart Chain, BBEP2, ERC20, ERC721 tokens.

Wallet supports inbuilt exchange for different cryptocurrencies.

Wallet have partners for crypto which allows users to buy cryptocurrencies.

Trust wallet allows access to DApp application.

There is Referral benefit, referral code activation needed to follow some tasks.

Users earn passive income by staking tokens for interest.

LIMIT -
Trust wallet have no facility to convert crypto to fiat or send them to bank. However users can use it to

Support is slow.

2 factor authorization is not available.
Trust wallet is owned by binance and i heard balance was currently banned in the United kingdom, but i beleive it can be used in other countries, and I really enjoyed it because it partnered with crypto which makes it possible for people to buy crypto currency.

Since Binance owns trust-wallet it is very compatible to send and receive with any kind of address code. You can use Bep-20, ERC-20, Bep2 and the normal code for both of them.

Trust wallet is owned by binance and i heard balance was currently banned in the United kingdom, but i beleive it can be used in other countries, and I really enjoyed it because it partnered with crypto which makes it possible for people to buy crypto currency.
I prefer buying Cryptos on binance or any exchange before sending to Trust because I think their third party vendor has higher rates than exchanges.

Since Binance owns trust-wallet it is very compatible to send and receive with any kind of address code. You can use Bep-20, ERC-20, Bep2 and the normal code for both of them.
Have learnt so many things from you, in fact all the comments you have been making here are something I should always take my time to read them one after the other, this is my first time of knowing that it is binance that owns trust wallet.

Have learnt so many things from you, in fact all the comments you have been making here are something I should always take my time to read them one after the other, this is my first time of knowing that it is binance that owns trust wallet.
Its good you've known now, I'm happy too you said I helped you one way to the other. That's why we are together here to learn and move forward. Binance CEO changpeng Zhao also owns coinmarketcap.com and lots more.

Its good you've known now, I'm happy too you said I helped you one way to the other. That's why we are together here to learn and move forward. Binance CEO changpeng Zhao also owns coinmarketcap.com and lots more.
Wow, these people are millionaires, they are actually making a lot of money from binance, trust wallet and the coinmarketcap, I believe they are also a cryptocurrency investors,

I am also using trust wallet to save my coins and tokens for my new crypto blockchain games I am recently playing. Can suggest some of the key things to use this wallet and any strategy to earn good passive income there? thx
Using trust wallet to save your money on your blockchian is such a good idea and from there you can get all the necessary equipment to equip your wallet with great feautures.

Trust wallet has gained the trust of so many investors. It's convenient and save to hold cryptocurrency. The only thing is that it doesn't have the features of the exchanges. It couldn't be used for converting the cryptocurrency to fiat currency

I have used trust wallet as a wallet and I have not seen any fault in using it. It is user friendly and all its features are not redundant. The cons that the poster highlighted is not really a problem because trust wallet is a wallet and not an exchanger.

I have been using trust wallet since last year that I started cryptocurrency and it has been very secure and and no issue of security has been reported. You just have to copy your phrases and keep it in a very safe and secure place so that people will not tamper with it because if you forget it you will lose access to your wallet.

Wow, these people are millionaires, they are actually making a lot of money from binance, trust wallet and the coinmarketcap, I believe they are also a cryptocurrency investors,
They don't need to invest in Cryptocurrency to become more wealthy. Already their diverse business establishment have made them very rich. Changpeng Zhao the CEO of Binance is a visionary man to have initiated this kind of project.

They don't need to invest in Cryptocurrency to become more wealthy. Already their diverse business establishment have made them very rich. Changpeng Zhao the CEO of Binance is a visionary man to have initiated this kind of project.
You might be surprised that there are also trading and investing in cryptocurrency because naturally the human needs and wants are completely insatiable, I may not be surprised about this though.

The legitimacy of trust wallet is undoubtable but I think there is a problem I noticed which is the price of cryptocurrencies are not always up-to-date.

Trust-wallet is simply a sister wallet/exchange to.Binance.com. The same owner is in guidance around the two options and their transaction is still fast, secure, and trusted.

You might be surprised that there are also trading and investing in cryptocurrency because naturally the human needs and wants are completely insatiable, I may not be surprised about this though.
That's it, Cryptocurrency lover is always investing on it even when riches come over flow. That's the case with addicted gamblers, they'll always play gambling even when they are very wealthy.

There are several cryptocurrencies wallet out there but I think trust wallet stands out to be among one of the best among them.

Trust wallet scam or legit
As for me is niether scam nor legit because I did not use leave my money on anay trust wallet only if it does not reach the maximun amount to withdraw

I have never uses trust wallet but base on what i read about it I'm the comments i realised that its a good easy to use and easy to understand because it accept different coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back