Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1605975111046.png
Trust wallet is a free decentralized mobile app wallet for digital currency. This was started as open source wallet for ERC20 tokens.

PROS -

This is free to use.

Both Android and IOC are supported.

Privacy is protected, Trust wallet does not ask for personal details.

Owner of the key holds all the control over currency in the wallet.

This wallet supports multiple currencies like Bitcoin, Smart Chain, BBEP2, ERC20, ERC721 tokens.

Wallet supports inbuilt exchange for different cryptocurrencies.

Wallet have partners for crypto which allows users to buy cryptocurrencies.

Trust wallet allows access to DApp application.

There is Referral benefit, referral code activation needed to follow some tasks.

Users earn passive income by staking tokens for interest.

LIMIT -
Trust wallet have no facility to convert crypto to fiat or send them to bank. However users can use it to

Support is slow.

2 factor authorization is not available.

A great review about trust wallet, I have been using the wallet for over 8 months now and I can testify to is authenticity and validity. 100% secure and do not have a minimum fee if you are transferring to other wallet. The wallet is cool

View attachment 1281
Trust wallet is a free decentralized mobile app wallet for digital currency. This was started as open source wallet for ERC20 tokens.

PROS -

This is free to use.

This wallet supports multiple currencies like Bitcoin, Smart Chain, BBEP2, ERC20, ERC721 tokens.

There is Referral benefit, referral code activation needed to follow some tasks.

LIMIT -
Trust wallet have no facility to convert crypto to fiat or send them to bank. However users can use it to

Support is slow.

Hello, I have not used the wallet but according to the pros and cons that you placed, it is interesting especially for the variety of currencies it accepts.

A great review about trust wallet, I have been using the wallet for over 8 months now and I can testify to is authenticity and validity. 100% secure and do not have a minimum fee if you are transferring to other wallet. The wallet is cool
Thanks, I tried to post more information in less words - easy to read and understand.

Hello, I have not used the wallet but according to the pros and cons that you placed, it is interesting especially for the variety of currencies it accepts.
Thanks.
Trust wallet pays interest on skating - this is best part, crypto investors can earn passive interest this way.

Trust wallet is a very secured crypto currency wallet that is owned by Binance. It contains various crypto currency traded by Binance exchanger, so it easy to swap currencies.

for playing crypto blockchain games which supporting eos or tron based blockchain game, I will use trustwallet, because many tokens like whale , mith etc it also supports which many discord channel pay members for tasks or airdrops using these tokens, also trustwallet can connect to opensea and uniswapp for direct functions in their market conveniently. trust wallet support nft collectables too. But I will not choose to stake tokens there

Trust wallet is a very secured crypto currency wallet that is owned by Binance. It contains various crypto currency traded by Binance exchanger, so it easy to swap currencies.
I never knew trust wallet was owned by binance, I thought it was owned by coinbase, this is a cool project by binance

Trust wallet is very legit and it has been around for many years. I currently use it ,and unlike other cryptocurrency wallet , it doesn't restrict users.

Good review, trust wallet is build around Ethereum blockchain. It is used mainly to store Ethereum coins like, ERC20, ETH2.0 and ETH1.0 coins. It's a legit exchange platform.

View attachment 1281

PROS -

This is free to use.

LIMIT -

Support is slow.

To my own knowledge and experience on Trust wallet so far, I can say it's been very nice and interesting using that App to secure my Cryptocurrency. I like the interface, very nice and easy to use, good navigation and simple good interface. I love trust wallet.

View attachment 1281

PROS -

This is free to use.

LIMIT -

Support is slow.

Trust wallet is one of the most secure reliable and easy to use. I have been using this wallet from last 8 months and the only thing that I feel bad from this is high fee for the transection, I hope that this issue would be resolved soon to make it the best.

Trust wallet is one of the most secure reliable and easy to use. I have been using this wallet from last 8 months and the only thing that I feel bad from this is high fee for the transection, I hope that this issue would be resolved soon to make it the best.
You are right, the transaction fee for trust wallet is just too high , few days I sent $70 through the wallet and $8.5 was charged, I send $68 from coinbase and only $2.3 was charged, coinbase transactions was even faster than Trust wallet.

Trustwallet is a great Cryptocurrency wallet to use specially if you like joining airdrops and like to hold new coins this is the wallet to use, only thing i don't like about it is the prices seems to be a bit delayed to be updated and the high transfer fees but i guess it's still fine.

All I can say about this is I trusted their integrity because all wallets has its own verification. And it is not very easy to penetrate the system. It is very convenient also for making transactions.

Do you think

Of course, the Trust Vault is very trusted and very easy to use.The fee for transferring this vault to another vault is also low but the security of this wallet is not very strict Because it does not have 2 step verification.Overall this wallet is as good as any other wallet and easy to trade

Do you think
If truly this Trust wallet is Binance owned wallet , I am wondering why the trust wallet token has not been listed in Binance since it is launched, it striving to hit $0.2 . I hope it is listed soonest

I don't use trust wallet but I haven't heard any negative comments from people that use the wallet. It really has a lot of considerable features that would interest someone to create an account for, thinking of it's advantages.

Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first. Trust Wallet also promises to never store any of your private data. Open source. You can review Trust Wallet's code online, and the app has also been audited by security experts, Stateful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back