What's new

Tron wallet VS Roqqu wallet review

It might be a network provider issue you are having or the Tron walle mtight be facing it's own issues too. I also know of a time roqqu had been having transaction problems for a long time too. Any of these might be the cause of your delay
I always follow their social media pages and it helps me to get updates whenever there is going to be some changes. They make this announcement before the day of the changes.

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?
Like you just said that Tron wallets is one of the particular wallet that mostly supports Tron transaction everytime, but in transferring it from none wallet to another, there might be a problem, it might be that you mistakenly transfered to a wrong address.

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?
It could be network issue or something, i don't really know but what i do know is that tron wallet and roqqu are very legit. I have used tron wallet to send my tron to roqqu so many times and there was no issue and am currently using my roqqu account to collect payment here as well

I think perhaps the wallet to which you sent to doesn't support Tron or you may need to add it manually to the wallet .I can confirm it for you if you can send me your Tron address

Like you just said that Tron wallets is one of the particular wallet that mostly supports Tron transaction everytime, but in transferring it from none wallet to another, there might be a problem, it might be that you mistakenly transfered to a wrong address.
That is not going to be an easy thing to bear then as crypto currencies lost cannot be recorded at all. I hope it is not what happened to him though.

That is not going to be an easy thing to bear then as crypto currencies lost cannot be recorded at all. I hope it is not what happened to him though.
If he has been online , I could have used his address to check if the money arrived his wallet or not . There is no other way to help him without his information about how wallet

If he has been online , I could have used his address to check if the money arrived his wallet or not . There is no other way to help him without his information about how wallet
That is why both parties ought to be active online when transacting so issues like this could be fixed as fast as possible before it gets late.

I have use roqqu before and I do not have any problem with it even up till now, I do not really know much about the Tron wallet, but since Tron is a cryptocurrency I just believe their own exchanges will be better for storing of cryptocurrency.

I used roqqu for the first time this week to receive payment from a site I worked on and their transactions are very fast and this is what I like.

Well I don't really know much about Roqqu wallet. But one thing I know that might happen is that maybe the transaction is delaying or the wallet is a scam. You should have tried the popular ones like trustwalllet

I have never tried any of these wallet but from the reviews vread about Roqu wallet. I think it is safe and legit.
What you will have to do now is to send an email to both companies contact address and see the reply you get.
But you too must be sure that you sent the Tron to a Tron wallet.
Remember any coin sent to the wrong address is lost.

It is rather unfortunate that you experienced such thing as you stated above. I once used this wallet before switching to other wallets, but just as someone already stated above, I did not have any problems with them too. I am still wondering what the problem could be. Probably network issues.

It is rather unfortunate that you experienced such thing as you stated above. I once used this wallet before switching to other wallets, but just as someone already stated above, I did not have any problems with them too. I am still wondering what the problem could be. Probably network issues.
There is some confusion regarding tronlink wallet , about the energy and bandwidth required to send the tron coin to external wallet. Maybe that has caused the issue. Otherwise tron wallet is the most secure and official wallet to store tron.

I have never heard of roqqu wallet, and I have never owned tron, therefore, I have never used tron wallet. I think you should use multi currency wallet instead of using single wallet for your cryptos.

I have never heard of Tron wallet. I thought you were even referring to Klever who needs some trons to function. I know about Roqqu and they can be very unstable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back