Tron wallet VS Roqqu wallet review

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?

I never had any problem with tronwallet which was my main wallet for tron before i moved to klever. It might be because the tronwallet is about to shutdown that's why it's bugging and unmaintained already. You should have just move your wallet with the seed.

Lately the tron wallet has not been on the top of its game in terms of effective transactions. Roqque on its own isn't doing bad in the crypto currency world in terms of performance. Maybe your problem is caused by the normal network delay which will eventually come through.

Roqqu is not a scam website and I don't think Tron wallet would pull off something like that. Tron wallet have been talking about moving to another platform since, so transaction on the Tron wallet has been a little bit difficult lately. You should have moved to the new app before trying to transfer the Trx, this could be why it wasn't successful.

I have gone through some review on roqqu crypto currency exchange platform and I can say they are legit but I don't really trust Tron wallet. When I wanted to buy Tron from their platform one thing that chad d me off from the app is that they don't have a sale option on their app which sends a bad signal to me so I think Tron is the one defaulting here.

It could probably be a glitch somewhere, since the Tron wallet is moving.

Or it could just be the normal processing time or transaction fees
I've never experienced something like this, so it's best to wait it out and see if it resolves later.

I've been using roqqu for a while now and I think it's a good platform. Although I feel that their changes are exuberantly to high. I have little idea of Tron wallet. But I know in roqque, you can get a tron wallet also

You need need to copy the transaction hash to monitor the transaction, though some people said roqqu wallet service is very slow compare to luno so it is very possible that it has been received but not reflected yet , I wouldn't know if you got notification.

Neither tron nor roqqu wallet is a scam, both are good wallet for crypto transactions, however the cause of what you explained may be from network issues, as of recent I transferred some tron from my tron wallet to my roqqu wallet and it came in 15minutes later, so just be patient.

TRON (TRX) is a leading Blockchain-based decentralized protocol that allows each user to publish, own and store content anonymously. Created by Justin Sun, its focus is to build a free content worldwide with distributed storage technology

A friend of mine have said such before and it took him about 5months before the money reflected and was unable to use till he upgraded to the mates version as at then ....so I'm confident that there was a delay somewhere...just chill and keep both wallets.

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?
There are some rumors rumors in certain quaters that roqqu is not becoming trust worthy of late. Why they are acting out this strangely is really beyond me. I hope this turns out well for you bro. All the best

I hope as at the time I'm responding, the issue has been resolved.

This my first time hearing about the Roqqu wallet and I guess it is a new type of wallet, this is the type of transactions we ought to be careful or weary about.

For next time sakes, if it is possible, send a meager amount and wait for the transaction to be completed before you can transfer your desired amount. This will save you the stress.

I hope as at the time I'm responding, the issue has been resolved.

This my first time hearing about the Roqqu wallet and I guess it is a new type of wallet, this is the type of transactions we ought to be careful or weary about.

For next time sakes, if it is possible, send a meager amount and wait for the transaction to be completed before you can transfer your desired amount. This will save you the stress.
Thanks bro.
Nothing has been done on it, till now.

I have Roqqu wallet, but I don't really save my coins in it, I only use it when buying crypto currencies for example, Bitcoin, etheruem and litecoin, but trust wallet is good for saving coins, they have positive reviews when it comes to peoples experience about the app.

The Tron wallet is not a bad wallet at all I'm surprised you are having this issues with them because I have been using them for sometimes now while Roqqu wallet on the other is good according those who seems to be using it.

As I have not use any of the two listed apps, I would have to recommend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly, the two you mentioned are great, but you should try trust wallet

Concerning the two listed apps, I am new to both but I would have to recommend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly, the two you mentioned are great, but you should try trust wallet

I believe they are different from each other. I personally use roqqu for all my transactions , to me I prefer roqqu 100% it is fast and safe, you can buy and sell at a very cheap price on roqqu and you can even store your coin there. Its just that they have limited coin available but I still like it. But Tron wallet, the first thing is that it has been changed to klever wallet recently, they ask everyone to move there Tron to klever because from wallet won't be available anymore .

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
Maybe it's your network. I've had several successful transactions on the two wallets and I've not be experiencing any hitches whatsoever. But you can as well refresh your roqqu dashboard to see if its network that's causing the delay or not. If it not network,then you can kindly contact roqqu support for assistance and I'm sure they will help you rectify the whole issues within a short Period of time. I hope this helps?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back