What's new

Tron wallet VS Roqqu wallet review

I have been using both of them for long now and I did not experience any problem.maybe there is a problem somewhere or may you made a mistake while doing the transfer.i have used roqu for buying and selling without any problem and also tron wallet.

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?

Sometimes, such transactions will take more than few minutes to be completed. Tron coin is not one of those coins that has some delays when there is congestion in the flow. If after some minutes, you were unable to get your Tron where it is supposed to be, you should contact Roqqu wallet and complain about the issue for them.

I really don't know anything about this two app or site you brought here,although am glad you could bring this here for we that don't know much about it to learn from this. So I hope those that know much about this could come in to explain it more better for us so we could also know much about it..

Roqqu is a very much reliable platform and I don't think you should be having issues with them. Try as much as possible to use their customer support services to lay your complain. You can get them on Facebook and also their website.

The best way to acquire TRX is through Binance. They offer the easiest and fastest crypto to crypto exchange from Ethereum, Bitcoin or USDT to TRON and a host of other alternatives.. TRON (TRX) has gained its recognition during the past year and become one of the leading cryptocurrencies by market,

Though what happened to you right now, happened to me last year too when I transferred a certain amount of ethereum to my Trust wallet and till date I have not seen it. But I can confidently trust Roqqu because of my dealings with them for sometimes now. I pray that your transaction should still surface otherwise consider it gone.

Tron wallet is one of the wallets that claim to support Tron transactions. I had 174 Tron coins which I bought into the Tron wallet sometime in the year 2020. I prepared my mind yesterday to transfer the coin to my Roqqu wallet, which I did. I has left my Tron wallet but has not surface on my Roqqu wallet.
What might be the problem? Does that mean that either of those wallets are scam or both?
It can't be so, roqqu wallet is not a scam, Don't forget i withdraw from roqqu wallet not quite so long, i think its a technical problem. To me oooo i think its a problem from Tron wallet, i sent my wallet address to bizdustry and next day i received my money so roqqu is not a scam.

Tron wallet and roqqu wallet are two good wallet,but I prefer roqqu wallet because of the services it offers like exchange and partial trading as compared to Tron.

Concerning Tron wallet versus roqqu wallet. Well, I have not tried the tron wallet before but I am familiar with the roqqu wallet which is a very good and reliable wallet to make use of. It has the tron crypto currency coin on it which you can trade or save with it. I would prefer the use of roqqu wallet to that of Tron wallet because their security is also good.

Neither is scam, both roqqu and tron wallets have been in existence for a while now, if it wasn't legitimate, it would have crashed already but they are still very much around. Sometimes network may delay transaction.

I have not used both Tron Wallet and Roqqu, of the second one I have nothing to say, but of tron wallet, my brother has been using it and has not had any inconvenience, maybe it was a signal or technical problem at the time of the transaction. I suggest you write to support.

I do not know if it is only in this my country but the services and play of roqqu app is very poor. Their things are always slow and sometimes transactions take ages to be completed. There are so many alternatives to it to follow.

Why should you be using wallet for specific currency when you can use multi currency wallet. For instance, you can store tron on a lot of wallet and exchanges.

I have registered and done my verification process on roqqu wallet and it is still not suitable for me since so many features are still not working yet. I prefer Binance for now.

Tron wallet is the best , and I have used it without any issue before. Maybe you can check your receiving address in the tron blockchain explorer and check if you have received the tron or not.

Tron wallet is the best , and I have used it without any issue before. Maybe you can check your receiving address in the tron blockchain explorer and check if you have received the tron or not.
That is what I always do whenever I am expecting Payment. Luno makes things easier by showing you unconfirmed transaction details too.

I have never heard about this wallet before because I have never make use the of wallets before, so never know how it work so I really want to know.

I have never heard about this wallet before because I have never make use the of wallets before, so never know how it work so I really want to know.
They work like other crypto currency wallets without any much difference except for some features that make them unique from few.

That is what I always do whenever I am expecting Payment. Luno makes things easier by showing you unconfirmed transaction details too.
Yeah even wallets such as coinbase shows pending transaction and also the link to the transaction has so we can check the balance of our crypto address directly.

It might be a network provider issue you are having or the Tron walle mtight be facing it's own issues too. I also know of a time roqqu had been having transaction problems for a long time too. Any of these might be the cause of your delay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back