What's new

Trendri suspends paid to post program.

It might resurrect soon, the site owner will find a way to revive his business. He just needs time and good planning on what to do next.

Looking at his previous record, I feel it will take time as they suspended PTP of Insured forums months ago and it was never revived

So, it will die forever if that is your observation. There might be something wrong, perhaps the AdSense or the ads never pay.

I don't know because I have never joined any of his website so not sure how he thinks and plans about it but I hope they can revive soon

Actually, I registered at Trendri but never came back.I did it for curiosity. The site owner messaged me many times but I ignored it. I no longer have time to do business there.

Haha even I registered on Lumo to see how it works and was able to approve my account to start earning but never felt comfortable on the website

It will be back but could be it has happened because they were running as many as 3 websites so it was tough on a single person
A single person in reality could not monitor more than one website so what about 3 ones?

That's right and my view is they need to stick with one website and can add different sections to it like for Insured forum and for Lumo

It will be back but could be it has happened because they were running as many as 3 websites so it was tough on a single person
Not sure of that..I did not join the other two sites. I could not visit Trendri also in the last few weeks..I was too caught up with the offline life. Insured forum was not going well after some time. Luxomexchange had a promising start but then they stopped crediting there too..Hope that they are back soon. Many are eagerly waiting. It was one of the best forums.

If the website is not generating revenue, so website owner will stop the PTP program this is what happens, if he continues to pay from pocket money he may run out of funds.
Exactly, you are absolutely right, people just want to keep making profits and sometimes they forget that the ptp forums are a business and they are not unlimited funds, if the business is not working, cuts are made, and this time the cut has been stop using the ptp system.

Exactly, you are absolutely right, people just want to keep making profits and sometimes they forget that the ptp forums are a business and they are not unlimited funds, if the business is not working, cuts are made, and this time the cut has been stop using the ptp system.
Sometimes going even to pay once a month users as 22 is date where they got the payment from Adsense and some people got angry from such decision while PTP owner has full right for such thing to be happened.

I have been a Trendri member for a long time, but I have only recently become active. I was halfway through the second payout when they announced that the crediting system will be discontinued. It is a little frustrating. I am hoping they will ultimately reinstate the crediting system and pay their members.

I may sound rude but it was expected as I felt the website was not stable and they were keep changing the rules

I may sound rude but it was expected as I felt the website was not stable and they were keep changing the rules
It is a lie. The website was very stable. What killed the ads revenue was AI generated content. He said it started early this year. And this was the time Chat Gpt came out.

They could have banned users who were copy-pasting comments from AI-generated platforms but instead they decreased the rewards

The admin of Trendri yesterday shut down paid to post program on the site. It was a shocker to users as there was no advanced notice or sign in that direction. What do you think of this move?
The discontinuation of Trendri's paid-to-post program is a reflection of how online platforms are always changing. These choices may be made in response to modifications in corporate objectives, user behavior, or regulatory considerations. Users that rely on this application should make these adjustments and look into alternate options in the ever-changing digital environment.

The discontinuation of Trendri's paid-to-post program is a reflection of how online platforms are always changing. These choices may be made in response to modifications in corporate objectives, user behavior, or regulatory considerations. Users that rely on this application should make these adjustments and look into alternate options in the ever-changing digital environment.
This is for a simple reason they have started Advisordia referral earning program and then switch advertisement there to more control on the comments section and have SEO friendly content as simple as that.

This is for a simple reason they have started Advisordia referral earning program and then switch advertisement there to more control on the comments section and have SEO friendly content as simple as that.
So, the owner has decided to stop the reward program on Trendri and started a new project? Are you using this site? How do yo rate your experience on this new site?

So, the owner has decided to stop the reward program on Trendri and started a new project? Are you using this site? How do yo rate your experience on this new site?
As busy with my offline job so I could make answer once a day and then there is limit of 400 character to get the answer approved however once I tag a member answer is pending approval did not know why Fecoms doesn't program auto approval and then when I reach 5 USDT hoping payout to Binance Pay ID.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back