Trendri suspends paid to post program.

Inem

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Apr 11, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The admin of Trendri yesterday shut down paid to post program on the site. It was a shocker to users as there was no advanced notice or sign in that direction. What do you think of this move?

This comes as a shock to me because I earlier heard that admin has merged lumo into trendri and since yesterday I am getting these updates that its no more paying

The move comes as a shocker to everyone. There was no prior announcement or notice. Just woke up one day and ended paid to post program.

I have posted my remarks on different websites and was never happy with the admin going for multiple websites and not allowing users to post more than 10 posts on trendri

This is not a big problem, Trendri provides information even in free mode, just the big majority of users leave the platform since the PTP program is disabled but this is not the case of all members means activity and participation reduces to one participation per day.

The truth is that the place would turn into a dry land as at now. Who would want to post there for free when there are so many alternatives?
This is not a big problem, Trendri provides information even in free mode, just the big majority of users leave the platform since the PTP program is disabled but this is not the case of all members means activity and participation reduces to one participation per day.

The truth is that the place would turn into a dry land as at now. Who would want to post there for free when there are so many alternatives?
I log in today and there is 7 logged-in members, this means you could alternate between PTP and non-PTP sites, unless you are someone just interested to reward then leave the platform and this is a majority against the minority.

I don't see anyone interested in sticking to a website that is not paying and even I cannot stay on a non PTP forum.
If this is true means all forums in the world are PTP versions while you could find communities not paying members like Stack Over Flow or Comment Ca Marche or Open Class Room that don't pay any cent to users.

The admin of Trendri yesterday shut down paid to post program on the site. It was a shocker to users as there was no advanced notice or sign in that direction. What do you think of this move?
A lot of people who earn from that platform who will be affected but the owner did it for the benefit of the platform because it is no more generating traffic as some people are using artificial intelligence to write

That is so worrisome. The site might be at a losing end or struggling to pay people. Hopefully it will operate back. That's so sad news for members.

I have not been to the site in few weeks. My online activities are limited these days due to many offline obligations..I came to know of this from some user on other platform. It came as a shocker.. Luckily, I got my last payment of 10 dollars there and then was not much active there.I have 1.26 dollars in my account there. Many users were close to the payour threshold.. they must be very upset.

I saw that Lumoxchange stopped paying and now trendri, both want to merge, well it seems obvious they want to gather users and traffic and not maintain the PTP system to generate more income, so I see it. it is a business after all

I saw that Lumoxchange stopped paying and now trendri, both want to merge, well it seems obvious they want to gather users and traffic and not maintain the PTP system to generate more income, so I see it. it is a business after all
If the website is not generating revenue, so website owner will stop the PTP program this is what happens, if he continues to pay from pocket money he may run out of funds.

If the website is not generating revenue, so website owner will stop the PTP program this is what happens, if he continues to pay from pocket money he may run out of funds.

This is temporary. He says that he will continue the reward program in case the website starts generating traffic and revenue once again.

This is temporary. He says that he will continue the reward program in case the website starts generating traffic and revenue once again.
I hope he does not the action made by Bizdustry or BeerMoneyForum or PostBucks means the payout is sent 22nd of each money since Google Adsense pays us on this date.

Fecom has been a very professional and involved admin. He would do anything to make the site/ sites go strong and come back He is justified to stop the payment for now as the sites were not generating enough revenue and paying from his pocket money to run the site was not practical. Both sites were popular and liked by many. We would love to have them back.

It will be back but could be it has happened because they were running as many as 3 websites so it was tough on a single person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back