What's new

Trading vs. investing bitcoin - what's the difference?

Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

Which one is better? Which one is more suitable for you?
I think in this situation of the market, the best idea is to invest your money and wait for it, because trading strategies need some time to be learned and also difficult to predict the market.

I will also like to share you, a lot of people have been gaining a lot of knowledge with the YouTube channel I recommended for them, you can also do that if you are serious.
That's true, I'll much appreciate it, you have a good knowledge on forex trading and I will also like to have that same knowledge, but sir do you have a mentor?

That's true, I'll much appreciate it, you have a good knowledge on forex trading and I will also like to have that same knowledge, but sir do you have a mentor?
Yes, I have a mentor, if you have a mentor is going to help you achieve a lot of things, with the little experience I'm having I'll advise you to have a mentor

Trading is active and investing is relatively passive .
Both are profitable depending on how it is being conducted, and they are very risky form of investment

Yes, I have a mentor, if you have a mentor is going to help you achieve a lot of things, with the little experience I'm having I'll advise you to have a mentor
That's good, I'll also like to have a mentor but at the moment I can't afford a mentor, before You can have a good mentor you need to spend a lot of money.

That's good, I'll also like to have a mentor but at the moment I can't afford a mentor, before You can have a good mentor you need to spend a lot of money.
If you are starting forex trading for the first time, things are going to be very hard for you that's why you need to stand strong, and also you need to be hard working.

Trading and investing are two different things, if you are trading you can buy and sell buy if you are a investor you can only buy an asset and keep it for a long time.
One of the things that I was doing when I newly started the cryptocurrency trading,was buying assets and allowing it to appriciate in value before I can now sell,but after sometime as the prices do not appriciate much,I decided to do daily trading.That has really helped me.

I want to believe that investing is more of holding and waiting for when it would pump in the future.
Whereas trading is something that involves active daily profit realisation.

Trading of biticon involves buying and selling of biticon, which involves buying at a cheaper rate and selling at a more expensive rate while investing involves buying and leaving the cryptocurrency for a long time to appreciate.
This is actually the best definition of trading and investment that you can ever get. The funny thing is that you can actually make money from both of them dependent on which one you love the most.

I want to believe that investing is more of holding and waiting for when it would pump in the future.
Whereas trading is something that involves active daily profit realisation.
That's the major difference, you could make profits or losses in a bull and bear Market while trading. But you only make profits in a bull market and lose in a bear market while Investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back