What's new

Trading vs betting, which one rewards you better??

When it comes to trading and betting, some people are successful through it. Gambling is a game of luck, by following your instinct. Trading is a calculative investment, it works with experience, instinct, expertise etc. It doesn't rely too much on luck. But sometimes too, their is luck, and it finds any one that is lucky enough. But it isn't the one you over rely on luck just like betting/gambling.

Which one of this high risk investment do you prefer? And which one have given you countless winnings??
Betting is simply gambling and there is no way you can be able to determine if you're going to win or not but when it comes to trading you if you have the strategy you will know whether to do it or not and need to win your trade or lose it.

I think only those with a get rich quick mindset will choose betting over trading. The bad thing is that in betting, you risk loosing alot. Trading also involves risk but at least the risks can be minimised though learning and researching to gain good analysis and other skills.

Trading you are sure of something but betting you don't really know when you will win, because betting is game of luck but trading you sure of more profit from it.

I am not trading and I am not betting, therefore I do not know which one rewards better. However, of I have to choose one, I will choose trading because it is a legit way of making money, betting is a gambling and gambling is illegal here.

Betting is not a good option to be compared to trading. Betting is always of a 50/50% ratio of winning. But trading is investment of which there's a possibility of you making even double of your investment is months or days.
So guys, please let's refrain from gambling if we don't want to ruin our life.

When it comes to trading and betting, some people are successful through it. Gambling is a game of luck, by following your instinct. Trading is a calculative investment, it works with experience, instinct, expertise etc. It doesn't rely too much on luck. But sometimes too, their is luck, and it finds any one that is lucky enough. But it isn't the one you over rely on luck just like betting/gambling.

Which one of this high risk investment do you prefer? And which one have given you countless winnings??
I would prefer trading to betting.
Betting is more risky, because if you lose, you lose what you even invested. But if you're trading crypto, when the value drops, your money drops as well, I don't think you get to lose everything.

Betting has high risk than trading. I've seen a lots of both trading and betting, but I want to made it know to you that trading is always the best. Trading with your money will definitely yield profits for you but betting will deceive you with a little and collect your life savings in just a day.
Any serious minded person who really want to make his money grow will not in any way opt for betting for any reason,because it is actually a game of chance,and one can loss all his resources and life savings.

Trading is the smarter investment by a country mile because trading is much more of a calculated risk than betting. Trading involves the use of knowledge and experience and is less dependent on luck as opposed to gambling

Betting will take from you everything that you have not only money but also your life, and trading is much better if you can use good strategies for trading, i think nowadays crypto spot trading is the best idea for beginners.

Trading is the smarter investment by a country mile because trading is much more of a calculated risk than betting. Trading involves the use of knowledge and experience and is less dependent on luck as opposed to gambling
That is exactly my own point of view. I believe it is quite easier for people to make money with trading. So many people are gambling but I haven't seen someone that gamble and have 80 accuracy on gambling before.

That is exactly my own point of view. I believe it is quite easier for people to make money with trading. So many people are gambling but I haven't seen someone that gamble and have 80 accuracy on gambling before.
Gambling is heavily dependent on luck and it is almost impossible to have a 80% return on investment consistently in the betting circles. On the other side of the coin, trading can offer you an 80% return consistently if you use the knowledge acquired on trading to the best of your ability

Gambling is heavily dependent on luck and it is almost impossible to have a 80% return on investment consistently in the betting circles. On the other side of the coin, trading can offer you an 80% return consistently if you use the knowledge acquired on trading to the best of your ability
So many people are trading the financial markets such as forex and cryptocurrency and they are earning good amount of money. Technical and fundamental analysis has made this possible.

So many people are trading the financial markets such as forex and cryptocurrency and they are earning good amount of money. Technical and fundamental analysis has made this possible.
Serial traders also share their experiences in forex trading on many platforms, and new traders should be able to glean these pieces of information and use them to their advantage

Serial traders also share their experiences in forex trading on many platforms, and new traders should be able to glean these pieces of information and use them to their advantage
It is nice for you to learn from other people's experience. The only challenge might be the difficulties of getting trusted people who are willing to share all these things with you.

Trading is better than betting because betting base on luck and if you can do good prediction so I think that trading is the best when you learn how to trade and start from there you can make alot of money but you stand a chance of lossing if your bet is not go well through the prediction you make

Trading is better than betting because betting base on luck and if you can do good prediction so I think that trading is the best when you learn how to trade and start from there you can make alot of money but you stand a chance of lossing if your bet is not go well through the prediction you make
Yes I accept with you that trading is more ingbeneficial than betting but seriously I think that there are some people who win betting based on luck so betting is very good for those who know how to operate it

Am not against betting but I think that trading is much more better than betting why am saying so is that someone who learn how to trade will make money if he learn it properly but betting you will loss no matter how you learn its a game of luck which nobody can question

Trading, in my opinion, will be more profitable than betting.
The explanation is not implausible: trading, on the other hand, is a company you enter with a lot of calculation going on, but betting is a game of luck that makes it incredibly risky.

Trading and betting are not the same what I know is that if you chose betting its going to be very difficult for you to win if you dosnt have a good source of prediction so I think that betting is not really good the best option is for you to try your best and ensure that you learn how to trade properly

It is nice for you to learn from other people's experience. The only challenge might be the difficulties of getting trusted people who are willing to share all these things with you.
This is a salient point, and I believe that forex trading is less of a risk than gambling once you are able to fully understand the basic principles of this business venture. Gambling is heavily based on luck which can elude you often

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back