What's new

Trading vs betting, which one rewards you better??

Trading is better, though both have the merits and demerits but I prefer trading because one can trade with caution unlike betting where once you put in your money, you just have to stake the right teams to win or lose or else all your money will go down the drain, but with trading one can exercise restraint. Also if one takes patience with trading one will see gain and profit. Betting is quick money which if one is not patience the person can lose.

Betting is nothing but gambling you can lose all within minutes, you are not adding any value on yourself neither are you adding any value on products. So you don't grow when you are into betting. But trading on the other hand is far better and nothing compared to betting.

Trading is far better than betting, in betting the risk of losing your money is so high but In Trading the risk of losing money is low, some people are experts in trading and they hardly loss money but in betting there is no experts.its just a. Game of luck
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is good but I will say that crypto trading is the best. In forex trading, the risk of losing your money is more higher than the risk of losing money in crypto trading, in crypto trading, you will buy low and sell high. So I prefer crypto trading

Trading rewards better as compared to betting. With betting, you're investing in an outcome that you do not have control of more like a gamble. And with betting it's 50-50.. But with trading, you're investing in things in which you can predict its outcome based on its antecedents. There are different types of trading ranging from crypto trading to forex trading to stock trading .

One thing about trading is that if your trade goes wrong, you can lose all your equity if you do not stop the trade. But on a good sunday morning, trading certainly have more profit than betting. I would not advice betting

Trading is far better than betting, though sometimes some people get rewarded in betting, in trading you are very sure of the profit you can earn at a certain long and the risk is less while betting risk is higher,in betting you are not sure because is a game of luck ,You may loose or win.

Betting have high risk of losing money than trading, in trading you are in control on your money. You can guess if the price will increase or decrease but in betting, you don't know whether the team you bet in will win or not

Risks to Reward is greatly improved for tading than betting
Trading gives regular freedoms
Trading is an expertise while betting is a ton of forecast and haphazardness
Trading is more versatile
Trading has greater liquidity

For me trading is more profitable than gambling or betting. Because trading can learn and master, and if you master trading this a sure profit. And in betting or gambling i don't think you can master or learn it, because you can't win in gambling operators.

Trading is more profitable than betting. Because you can learn and master trading, and if you master trading this a sure profit. And in betting or gambling i don't think you can master or learn it, because gambling or betting is a pure luck only and i don't think you can always win in betting (but some are lucky).

trading is considered, gambling takes on a much more complex dynamic than the definition presents. Many traders are gambling without even knowing it — trading in a way, or for a reason that is completely dichotomous with success in the markets.

nowadays people are really mixing or taking betting as an investment. Betting is a gambling and can never be an investment because you have no control over it and the risk is very high. So many youth has gone into it because of the economic situation of the country

I see betting has a good way of making good profit with just a little cash, investment requires a lot of money to start up with and it is a very risky way to make profit. When viewed like that, it seems as though trading is just betting but by another name.

I remember many years ago when I joined betting it was a smooth sailing investment where you can easily predict fouls in a match. After all, both activities involve risk in return for a decent rewards. In fact, the risks are far higher in the world of trading and it’s an awful lot more difficult to trade for small amounts, whereas the ability to bet as little as ten pence exists in the world of gambling.

True, both investing and gambling involve risk and choice - in particular, capital risk with future profit prospects. But gambling is usually a small activity, while investing equity can last a lifetime. Also, on average and in the long run, gamblers have a negative expected return.

When it comes to trading and betting, some people are successful through it. Gambling is a game of luck, by following your instinct. Trading is a calculative investment, it works with experience, instinct, expertise etc. It doesn't rely too much on luck. But sometimes too, their is luck, and it finds any one that is lucky enough. But it isn't the one you over rely on luck just like betting/gambling.

Which one of this high risk investment do you prefer? And which one have given you countless winnings??
Trading is a science! It involves lots of practise, preparation and precision. You spend time studying different statistical elements and looking out for news that may cause a spike or dip. Betting, on the other hand, is more about instinct and guts. It's highly erratic and you have way less control over the result as compared to trading.
By the way, you grow a lot in knowledge and get to know much more about the world around you as a trader.

True, investing and gambling both involve risk and choice—specifically, the risk of capital with hopes of future profit. But gambling is typically a short-lived activity, while equities investing can last a lifetime. Also, there is a negative expected return to gamblers, on average and over the long run.

The reward is more or less same, that's when we take the risk of losing the money away because both yield over 100% profit.

Still putting the risk of losing money aside, we understands that betting is actually cost effective in the same that the money used is less than $10 that is minimum for trading.

You can’t really compare the two really, in my opinion. Though they may exhibit similar traits, but the two are worlds apart. In forex, with more experience, it becomes a lot easier to predict. In saying that, the same could be said with sports betting - it’s all down to someone’s skill and experience. With forex, at the end of the day, the outcomes are pretty binary, it’s either going to go one way or the other. Whereas with sports betting and for some time, I had deeply studied football betting, there’s a lot more variables to study, far less than its counterpart. Even if you specialize in one league with one sport, there are many permutations to consider and there really isn’t one that is consistent enough without having to put a lot just to make something decent.
If I am to comment, I would rather have said I prefer trading. Trading is a line that can ever be relied upon, unlike betting. Bettings have probability issues and as for me personally, I hate having to anticipate what is not.

Talking on trading and betting, which is better or more profitable, the answer is let us consider the possibility of a gain or loss from the two options, when you are betting it's is 99% loss outcome or 1%gain but trading is 50%gain and same for profit

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back