What's new

Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies?

One method for making money and becoming a billionaire is to invest in bitcoin. However, this does not imply that you will become a billionaire overnight. To make decisions, you must research and examine each coin. Investing in cryptocurrencies is, without a doubt, beneficial.

You can start investing or trading with just $10. For insance you can buy a coin for $10 hold it for some time and sell when you see the rise in the price to make $1-$2 profits just in a week or sow. Or you cna hold it for longer and wait to make more profit.

I am attached to my money so I cannot trade cryptocurrency. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency for a long period of time in order to make good profit. I don't want the price fluctuation in the marketplace to affect my emotion.

I am attached to my money so I cannot trade cryptocurrency. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency for a long period of time in order to make good profit. I don't want the price fluctuation in the marketplace to affect my emotion.
What if you meet someone who offers to help you handle the trading, let's say someone you know and trust, would you take up the offer?

What if you meet someone who offers to help you handle the trading, let's say someone you know and trust, would you take up the offer?
I am willing to learn if I can see anyone who can guide me on how to do successful trading everyday. In fact learning from an expert is one of the fastest way to learn about cryptocurrency trading.

Both the trading and investment, are the best form of dealing with the cryptocurrency business. This is because it requires time that's when the cryptocurrency will br marketed and also a good amount of money to start the business.

From the creation of Bitcoin and the boom of alternative coins, now there are many opportunities on the Internet to make a lot of money, because of the cryptocurrency. The most popular and preferable by people are trading and investing to get some interest. For you between these two option:

What do you prefer, trading or investing your capital to get some interest?...
I think for a beginner, it good to invest in cryptocurrency and over time master the act of trading cryptocurrency. One that is done both can be combined. But for expert in cryptocurrency, trading is the best bet because the profit in it.

I am willing to learn if I can see anyone who can guide me on how to do successful trading everyday. In fact learning from an expert is one of the fastest way to learn about cryptocurrency trading.
The only issue is the funds, they are alot of persons ready to teach you how to trade, I even know of an academy that have professional traders but the fees is abit much.

I think they are both very good options, in a way you are investing by trading. But I think the difference might be the risk ratio, people would prefer to invest rather than trade because of the technicalities involved with trading. I don't have a preference they are both good options for me.

If you are having knowledge in how to treat like knowing the resistance and support levels then actively trading might be more profitable for you. If you do not then it is better to buy cryptocurrency and hold.

The only issue is the funds, they are alot of persons ready to teach you how to trade, I even know of an academy that have professional traders but the fees is abit much.
Something worthwhile comes with a price tag. learning from an expert gives you ability to start forex trading on the fast track and start making quick return on investment. Experts will guide you from making unnecessary mistakes you know how to make profit fast.

For now investment give me more confidence and mind relaxation compared to trading, when I was trading time ago it was really difficult because you have to monitor the trade all the time to see if you are losing or you are gaining ,it was so stressful

In my opinion, trading and investment are more or less the same. Whenever you trade, you have actually invested some amount of money. Trading is a short term investment while holding cryptocurrency is a long-term investment.

you will have high chances of losing your money if you are trading crypto but in investing, you will buy it and keep it for a long time and you will surely make some profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back