What's new

Trade in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

I actually prefer to trade in litecoin , even if it's for both short term or long term trade ,the Reason is that considering the price of litecoin ,I actually see it as been cheap compared to Bitcoin ,it's the reason I will invest

In my opinion, Bitcoin is for HODL, litecoin is for sending and receiving funds. You should not trade off your bitcoin because you will earn more by holding. Litecoin is not a profitable investment, you can check the last 12 months price history

Trading with Litecoin for me is more profitable than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very high while Litecoin is less and buying Litecoin will be more easier than Bitcoin.

Trading with Litecoin for me is more profitable than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very high while Litecoin is less and buying Litecoin will be easier than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a fork called bitcoin cash means people who are searching for low transaction fees are using bitcoin cash for small transactions and customers of BCH are the same as Bitcoin one.

It has been proven over the years that bitcoin is something that is going to be around for a very long time so I just hope that you should see it that way and take it as your priority in trading.

There is not much difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash, except in terms of there value and higher marketing trade which Bitcoin is better than Bitcoin cash.

I'll prefer trading Litecoin though due to the reason of my greed 😁. I've discovered that Bitcoin surge in price of recent is kind of gradual and not so sharp a rise.
But the same cannot be said of litecoin, it can increase by as much as over a hundred percent per time.
That is the thing about some alt coin,because with bitcoin you would need some huge amount of money to be able to get good returns and that cannot be said of alt coin which one can invest with small amount of money.

Though bitcoin is the first and the most popular crypto currency coin throughout the world , and the price is high which gives it a huge advantage over other coin , but I still prefer litecoin .

If you want to profit from trading, you will profit more by trading bitcoin compared to litecoin. Unlike Bitcoin, litecoin price does not shoot up. In fact litecoin, just like a lot of other coins, indirectly depends on Bitcoin performance. As long as bitcoin price is rallying, litcoin will also be going up.

If you want to profit from trading, you will profit more by trading bitcoin compared to litecoin. Unlike Bitcoin, litecoin price does not shoot up. In fact litecoin, just like a lot of other coins, indirectly depends on Bitcoin performance. As long as bitcoin price is rallying, litcoin will also be going up.
It depends how much money do you and also how much platform allows minimum per trade, so may bitcoin cash is better option than litecoin one. This is my point of view only.

It depends how much money do you and also how much platform allows minimum per trade, so may bitcoin cash is better option than litecoin one. This is my point of view only.
In my experience Bitcoin USDT trading gives you more profit that Litecoin or even bitcoin cash. When the crypto market gains price, bitcoin will rally and other coins will follow up, so you might earn better profit trading bitcoin compared to other assets. recently, when bitcoin went up from $27 k to $36K, there was $9000 price gain, however, during the same period litecoin went up just by $10.

I like to use the BTCUSDT pair more than LTCUSDT, I find it more stable and more predictable from my point of view, I don't usually trade altcoins generally either, but I think the volatility that Bitcoin has is the right one for me, it is also an asset with more news and you can predict its movements more easily.

I like to use the BTCUSDT pair more than LTCUSDT, I find it more stable and more predictable from my point of view, I don't usually trade altcoins generally either, but I think the volatility that Bitcoin has is the right one for me, it is also an asset with more news and you can predict its movements more easily.
This is because BTC fluctuates more than LTC. This means the revenue could be even more time than the profit, you could use Binance Convert to trade LTC to BTC to use pair BTC USDT even with your LTC income for example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back