Top 5 MyBB Plugins.

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
MyBB has some really good plugins that can be implemented on a website and here are my Top 5 (and yes these are just 5 of the ones I currently use and it's in no particular order):
  1. MyAlerts
  2. Google SEO
  3. OUGC Awards
  4. OUGC Additional Usergroup Images
  5. Welcome PM
(As a little bonus one, I'll also add in the "profile music" plugin).

You've got a pretty solid list there and all of them are really good. My list would be:
1) MyAdvertisements
2) MyAlerts
3) OUGC Awards
4) New Points
5) MyProfile
I think you should also consider adding some of these ones on your page (noticed that you don't have a few I mentioned... I'll create a thread on that in the ideas and feedback section).

That would be such an awesome implementation! Please do consider adding at least new points because that would be really good.

That would be such an awesome implementation! Please do consider adding at least new points because that would be really good.
If you want to suggest an idea, make a detailed thread in ideas and suggestions. However, I am considering this idea strongly...

1) MyAlerts
2) Google SEO
3) OUGC Awards
4) Sitemap Generator
5) MentionMe

These are the top 5 i used.

1) MyAlerts
2) Google SEO
3) OUGC Awards
4) Sitemap Generator
5) MentionMe

These are the top 5 i used.
Good thing you mentioned sitemap generator. I actually was planning on installing that and completely forgot lol.

This is a interesting list however i am interested in that last one that you have mentioned here as well that is titled the music playlist plug in. What is that one about if i may ask?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back