Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
How do you see the software these days? Who uses it? What themes and mods do you use? How would you compare it to other software?

They don't do updates and they haven't done any major things to the software or even made it mobile responsive. They could near enough close down.

They don't do updates and they haven't done any major things to the software or even made it mobile responsive. They could near enough close down.
I think the negative stuff is overboard with the anti-MyBB crowd. I mean, it's got a lot of mods, pretty much all you need, and if mobile responsiveness is the question, you can get a free or paid mobile ready theme.

Anyway, one major problem I see with the software is the code mismatch errors. This is from non-updated themes.

I use MyBB for my forum. It is a good software, when it comes to management and use. However, I am yet to explore other functionality, I have not explored any kind of mods and plugins to use various features on my forums. I am mainly using the default features.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back