What's new

Tokens Vs. Crypto currency

Okay, I got your point with @Rhapsody own. I'm not satisfied that tokens are also known as coins and xD. We can decide whatever we can them, either coins or tokens.
In every business or place , there are terminologies used for things and when those terminologies are not used , it creates issues in understanding that which the person has in mind .

I think tokens and crypto currency is the same thing, they are only using different terms of names for it based on what you prefer to call it as an investor or trader in the market

Before now I used to be confused on the difference between token and crypto currency, but now I know better. I have always known that there are so much knowledge to learn here as one tries to earn too. Personally, I have learnt so much so far.

Tokens and cryptocurrencies are not exactly the same thing. Therefore, the tokens of cryptocurrencies that have their own register, such as Bitcoin, are called "coins", while the coins that are issued on the registers of other cryptocurrencies are just called tokens.

I think tokens and crypto currency is the same thing, they are only using different terms of names for it based on what you prefer to call it as an investor or trader in the market
It seems you didn't read the posts before your own .they are not the same thing . Coins are for the blockchain projects while tokens are those built on an existing blockchain.

In every business or place , there are terminologies used for things and when those terminologies are not used , it creates issues in understanding that which the person has in mind .
Yes, terminologies helps us to understand how Cryptocurrency trading works and xD..without terminologies their is no how investors will understand it better.

Token is a tiny form of cryptocurrency. it usually takes a thousands if not hundreds of thousands to make decent money from token. This is the reason why I prefer earn in cryptocurrency.

Coinbase does not support doge. recently, there was a campaign asking coinbase to suppott doge. Coibase has said nothing about the listing.
I have also been trying to find some avenue of transferring my dogecoin into my coinbase wallet account, but unfortunately coinbase does not support dogecoin.

I have see to different terms used for digital currency, some are called tokens and some are called crypto currency. Are these terms same or have different meanings. In case they are different what differentiate tokens with crypto currency?

Seriously, I don't really care about the difference between tokens and cryptocurrency but what I take very seriously is the amount of money I can actually make from investing in both of them which I believe is far more better.

Coinbase does not support doge. recently, there was a campaign asking coinbase to suppott doge. Coibase has said nothing about the listing.
That's good to know about this because I'm not using coinbase and still don't have any investment in doge coin but I'm happy to have known this.

That's good to know about this because I'm not using coinbase and still don't have any investment in doge coin but I'm happy to have known this.

Seriously, I've always wished to make use of that cryptocurrency website called coinbase ever since I knew about it but for the fact that their services is not available in my country I have to let it go.

The two most common blockchain-based digital assetassets cryptocurrencies and tokens. The biggest differentiation between the two is that cryptocurrencies have their own blockchains, whereas crypto tokens are built on an existing blockchain.

Lets not be confused here, some tokens are pegged to there crypto while some tokens are just created to Provide liquidity to a coin, meanwhile giving out the token as a reward for finding you coin for liquidity....

Tokens are depended on certain platform, where as crypto currencies are stand alone coins. Ethereum is one of the most popular platforms for creating tokens.

I know there is a slight difference but i do know coins are XRP, Monero, and the likes. It can be used for transactions. But I know coins should not be called tokens.

At this time the tokens are simply showing massive improvement around themselves. It isn't still late to invest on this coins and holdl any of them for sometime.

According to my view , the tokens are yet to become cryptocurrency , I mean the tokens are named initially during the airdrop or selfdrop stage of the coin. Once it get listed in exchanges and there is enough liquidity , it can be called as cryptocurrency. In fact there are lot of shit tokens or coins which are worth nothing.

I have see to different terms used for digital currency, some are called tokens and some are called crypto currency. Are these terms same or have different meanings. In case they are different what differentiate tokens with crypto currency?
Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that run on their own blockchain like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge, Dash, Monero etc. Whereas tokens are digital assets issued by a company or project for fundraising, tokens can also be exchanged for crypto, but tokens do not have their own blockchain, but tokens will run on other blockchains such as the Waves blockchain, Ethereum, Tron, Neo, Filecoin. Examples of well-known tokens such as USDT, BNB tokens etc

Lets not be confused here, some tokens are pegged to there crypto while some tokens are just created to Provide liquidity to a coin, meanwhile giving out the token as a reward for finding you coin for liquidity....
I believe token are generally dependent on some certain platform and are created to provide liquidity to a crypto currency coin , token are also used in rewarding people and members online.

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that run on their own blockchain like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge, Dash, Monero etc. Whereas tokens are digital assets issued by a company or project for fundraising, tokens can also be exchanged for crypto, but tokens do not have their own blockchain, but tokens will run on other blockchains such as the Waves blockchain, Ethereum, Tron, Neo, Filecoin. Examples of well-known tokens such as USDT, BNB tokens etc
That's for enriching my knowledge on coins vs. token. Now I understand, any digital asset that does not have its own platforms are tokens and the asset with its own platforms are coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back