Tokens Vs. Crypto currency

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have see to different terms used for digital currency, some are called tokens and some are called crypto currency. Are these terms same or have different meanings. In case they are different what differentiate tokens with crypto currency?

Tokens can be formed by one exchange to another, it can only be used to exchange around the site which created it. But crypto coin is versatile, you can transfer it from one exchange site to another.

Crypto tokens are the earliest form of a crypto currency, which is usually used for the purpose of raising funds for the blockchain project. Crypto currencies are fully developed digital currency.

Crypto tokens are the earliest form of a crypto currency, which is usually used for the purpose of raising funds for the blockchain project. Crypto currencies are fully developed digital currency.
You're right man, the tokens helps in funds raising for blockchain projects. While Cryptocurrency are established digital currency that is widely accepted

You're right Nomad. Like BNB coin, it was created as token to be used around the site. Now it has gone viral becoming a known coin.

I do not know, however I believe every crypt exchanges have their own preset rules and they will accept the crypto in its exchange based on their own terms and conditions. For example, doge is listed on binance but not on coinbase.

Are you sure coinbase doesn't list dogecoin?? Coinbase have 250+ coins via its own exchanger. Dogecoin is a favourite coin, they ought to list it there. I'll go check it there again, to see if what he said is true or not.

Coinbase does not support doge. recently, there was a campaign asking coinbase to suppott doge. Coibase has said nothing about the listing.

Token and crypto currency are the same. It's just a term used for one another in the crypto currency exchange Business. But I'm seeing some up there saying otherwise though

Tokens can be formed by one exchange to another, it can only be used to exchange around the site which created it. But crypto coin is versatile, you can transfer it from one exchange site to another.
This is not really what it is. Cryptocurrency can generally be called coin or token. Now the one that is called coin are those that has their own blockchain ,example bitcoin , ethereum , bitcoin cash and litecoin . Those built under these blockchain are called tokens,

This is not really what it is. Cryptocurrency can generally be called coin or token. Now the one that is called coin are those that has their own blockchain ,example bitcoin , ethereum , bitcoin cash and litecoin . Those built under these blockchain are called tokens,
That's what I'm trying to say. I didn't meant to say just Cryptocurrency. But those household coins you just mentioned which is popular with us.

I have see to different terms used for digital currency, some are called tokens and some are called crypto currency. Are these terms same or have different meanings. In case they are different what differentiate tokens with crypto currency?
Tokens are often pegged to real crypto but they aren't real crypto currency that is transferable also tokens are only use on exchanges for trading.

If i can get you,does that mean token areonly used on the platform which created it.and concerning the issue of coin,if i get you correct,which you said can be traded and can also be transfered among different networking blockchain.

Token has many meanings. But when talking about the money aspect like bitcoin. Then we will say that both token and crypto currency are the same. Because a token is a crypto currency. Token is created using some crypto currency like yearn finance created with etherium network. Which means it is automatically a crypto currency

Tokens are formed from one type of exchange to another , its always used by the web sites or platform that creates the coin , while crypto currency is a digital currency.

I don't think that is the definition of token. When you say that it can be formed by one exchange to another and can only be used by only the site that it is gotten. A token is gotten from a known crypto currency like etherium, binance coin and tron. The coin created under them are called token. Like ADA and uniswap like wise trustwalllet token

The two things is basically what is being used to fund the blockchain project why cryptocurrencies are the more traditional digital currencies like the electronic form of Fiat.

I don't think that is the definition of token. When you say that it can be formed by one exchange to another and can only be used by only the site that it is gotten. A token is gotten from a known crypto currency like etherium, binance coin and tron. The coin created under them are called token. Like ADA and uniswap like wise trustwalllet token
I got your points dear. But do you know that, their are tokens of each exchange platform which isn't transacted around other exchange platforms? It is just transacted within a given exchange platform. For example crypto.com coin CRO, Huobi Token, all those tokens doesn't move to another exchange platform, it is just in use within the platform that created it.

I got your points dear. But do you know that, their are tokens of each exchange platform which isn't transacted around other exchange platforms? It is just transacted within a given exchange platform. For example crypto.com coin CRO, Huobi Token, all those tokens doesn't move to another exchange platform, it is just in use within the platform that created it.
@Sincerem you didn't understand the point @Rhapsody was trying to make . He is correct in what he said . Tokens are made from well known blockchains , also exchange coins are called tokens as well

@Sincerem you didn't understand the point @Rhapsody was trying to make . He is correct in what he said . Tokens are made from well known blockchains , also exchange coins are called tokens as well
Okay, I got your point with @Rhapsody own. I'm not satisfied that tokens are also known as coins and xD. We can decide whatever we can them, either coins or tokens.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back