What's new

NEWS TikTok has become a global giant. The US is threatening to rein it in

This is to be anticipated. I'm not sure if someone from the United States owns this social media. They should cease interfering in other people's business since they have their own problems to deal with.

Unfortunately I believe that there is nothing the United States of America is going to do right now that is going to affect the usage of the social media platform called tik-tok because it has already captured the whole world.

TikTok is now one of the most powerful social networks with a lot of users. It is now rare to see someone who does not have a TikTok account. People also use it to promote their products.
Probably, so many people in this part of the world make use of tik-tok. It has even become a source of income for so many people especially those who have unique talents to promote.

Even some companies in the United States of America are making use of Tik-Tok to promote their business product and services which is something that is beneficial to them and I'm sure they will not even be in support of closing down the social media platform.

Probably, so many people in this part of the world make use of tik-tok. It has even become a source of income for so many people especially those who have unique talents to promote.
TiK ToK is just like a great opportunity to everybody who makes use of it because I know some people who are already making money from TiK ToK and they even promote their business on it

TiK ToK is just like a great opportunity to everybody who makes use of it because I know some people who are already making money from TiK ToK and they even promote their business on it
Yeah, if you have a lot of followers on tik-tok you will likely make good amount of money from it. A lot of celebrities are also using it to make money. Some people even get popular easily on tik-tok than other platforms.

The moment you are able to grow your tik-tok followers, it is always going to be very easy for you to get positive feedback from promoting your business product and services on the social media platform or even working as an influencer for other product and services.

People are suspicious of Tiktopk not just because it is a Chinese company. It is due to the fact that the Chinese government can misuse the data collected by the app.

TikTok is something I wish the US would have banned outright like India did out of principle.

China uses it to collect data on people and push nonsense. If you look at TikTok in China, it promotes education and family and in the US, it promotes horrible culture and mental illness.
Banning tiktok now cannot be easy for U.S to do because a lot of young people have fallen in with it. Currently now, tiktok is a force to be reckon with among social media account. U.S ought to have banned long time ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back