NEWS TikTok has become a global giant. The US is threatening to rein it in

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The social media platform has had its fair share of run-ins with misinformation, data privacy and child safety concernsRead the new Guardian series exploring the increasing power and reach of TikTokFor much of the tech industry, this summer was a season of economic uncertainty – one that led to a drop in Bitcoin prices, hundreds of laid off workers, and a hiring freeze. For video platform TikTok, it was also the summer that US regulators crossed the aisle to come to something of a consensus: it was time for stricter rules.Since Buzzfeed reported in June that employees of TikTok’s Chinese p ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Tiktok has already become one of the best used social media platform and so many people have turn the social app to the first choice app and they are making it big from it

TikTok is something I wish the US would have banned outright like India did out of principle.

China uses it to collect data on people and push nonsense. If you look at TikTok in China, it promotes education and family and in the US, it promotes horrible culture and mental illness.

This should be expected. I'm not sure this social media is owned by someone from the United States. They should stop meddling into affairs that doesn't concern them - they gave their own issues to sort out.

This is to be anticipated. I'm not sure if someone from the United States owns this social media. They should cease interfering in other people's business since they have their own problems to deal with.

Tiktok is already taking place in the heart of people since its existence. Many people has moved to it maybe because of features programmed on it but it's becoming more giant than YouTube. I believe soonest social media would take place...

TikTok has been widely accepted and used by people worldwide, especially to boost their audience and promote their business, U.S should rather look for ways to make it easier and user friendly and in turn, TikTok will generate more revenue for the country

Due to the fact that there are allot of social media platforms out there, but base on analysis and statistics, the TikTok tends to be the current most active platform, with huge population from US.

Tiktok has already become one of the best used social media platform and so many people have turn the social app to the first choice app and they are making it big from it
Yeah, it has truly become one of the best video apps that people love. When YouTube was becoming problematic with changes, many turned to TikTok as an alternative. I know people who earn well from TikTok or use it for business promotion.

I saw a colleague using TikTok to promote some supplements and I must say I was surprised. I never considered that it could be used that way, especially when such is frowned upon on Facebook and other platforms.

Tik-tok has become one of the most used social Media platform around the globe. Almost everyone in this part of the world makes use of tik-tok. It also gives some people the opportunity to make money for themselves.

I am not a fan of tiktok , so i cant argue its popularity because i dont know if its more popular than Facebook or not , but the fact still remain that Tiktok is getting more popular daily .

It's no news that the tiktok handle is actually a miracle if I must say and just somehow it's slowly replacing YouTube but in any case I think that they should let the social media platform be.
I doubt tiktok can ever come close to youtube. Youtube is a platform that's accepted by almost everybody globally. While can not currently claimed to enjoy global support.

The problem I have with tiktok is how it doesn't seem to have moderation as much as say Instagram, Facebook and YouTube have. For example, with the live streams I've seen, I encountered a few streams where women are nearly nude, sometimes even posts showing nudity. So I can see why the US wants to reign it in some, since there is a lot of problems with tiktok and its presentation. But it could get better and benefit many.

I doubt tiktok can ever come close to youtube. Youtube is a platform that's accepted by almost everybody globally. While can not currently claimed to enjoy global support.
I think so but for the people that have, I think TikTok have managed to draw their attention away from YouTube and to itself. This might be the reason it's not accepted other places as they might have some kind of investment on YouTube.

Tik-tok is definitely one of the fastest growing social media that have ever come across because rate of development experienced in this platform was quite tremendous.

Tik-tok is definitely one of the fastest growing social media that have ever come across because rate of development experienced in this platform was quite tremendous.
Probably, the creativity of the platform actually made so many people to pick interest in it. In this part of the world almost everyone have an account on TiK ToK because of the interesting videos there.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
TikTok is now one of the most powerful social networks with a lot of users. It is now rare to see someone who does not have a TikTok account. People also use it to promote their products.

TikTok has gained massive popularity and spread across the world. It was able to create a unique product and it went viral. I believe it is going to still get bigger.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back