What's new

Thoughts on competition between different websites?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Competition between different websites is something I tend to see a lot and personally, I don't find it healthy. I feel that the best kind of success can be achieved by working with other blog, forum or website owners to help one another out.

With how over-saturated the internet is at the moment, I feel that the more we can help each other out the better it will be for all involved.

I guess I would go as far as to say that teamwork makes the dream work and that has been proven on so many occasions.

What are your thoughts on competition between different websites?

Competition between different websites is something I tend to see a lot and personally, I don't find it healthy. I feel that the best kind of success can be achieved by working with other blog, forum or website owners to help one another out.

With how over-saturated the internet is at the moment, I feel that the more we can help each other out the better it will be for all involved.

I guess I would go as far as to say that teamwork makes the dream work and that has been proven on so many occasions.

What are your thoughts on competition between different websites?

My thoughts on competition between different websites is that the competition will have to be healthy for it to be encouraged. I understand the need for there to be a in competition as it's going to bring out the best in each of the rival forums but if one of the forum is using unhealthy strategies to attack their rival, this is what I don't support.

Competition can be healthy as well as toxic. Healthy competition is always good. When there is healthy competition, websites can form an alliance and work together for content sharing, traffic as well and promotion. When the competition is toxic, both websites will be in the risk of losing users and traffic.

In times like this collaboration with other forums, blog and e-sites matter a lot. Partnering with influencers too is crucial and of great benefits.

A typical example is the seo strategy known as back linking. This is very power when it come search engine ranking. I guess you see the need of collaboration. Note this doesn't mean dependence.

I agree that working together is a far better alternative. Even if there is animosity or disliking of one another, working together could save you from the bother of competition.

But there is good that comes from competition. There is innovation with completion. People work to improve with competition. It's good to some extent, because it pushes you to adapt to changing trends and more.

I agree that working together is a far better alternative. Even if there is animosity or disliking of one another, working together could save you from the bother of competition.
Job owners focus on results and don't think if there is animosity or dislike between employers. This is not his problem at all. This could lead to work not working as well and employees who have animosity being fired which complicates the situation.

But there is good that comes from competition. There is innovation with completion. People work to improve with competition. It's good to some extent, because it pushes you to adapt to changing trends and more.

Competition can end up messing a lot of things up. There are times that it is not going to work the way that we are expecting it to work and that is a big challenge as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back