What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

Well if they have important reason to do so they might decide to,but I feel they won't so that it doesn't look as if they are self centered, but it will really encourage alot of crypto users

Well I can't say I would be surprised if google would come up with its own cryptocurrency tomorrow. Perhaps it is long overdue already I think. When you start seeing other social media platforms coming out with their own version of cryptocurrency, then it shouldn't surprise anyone if google comes out with it's own.

They may not launch their own cryptocurrency but will probably adopt the use of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and how many of them. It was even on the announcement sometime ago that they are moving into cryptocurrency payment support which is probably a good news two cryptocurrency users.

Point well taken , I don't think Google have it in mind to start their own crypto currency coin because they are already making enough money but i think they can start adopting crypto payment.
They may not launch their own cryptocurrency but will probably adopt the use of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and how many of them. It was even on the announcement sometime ago that they are moving into cryptocurrency payment support which is probably a good news two cryptocurrency users

Point well taken , I don't think Google have it in mind to start their own crypto currency coin because they are already making enough money but i think they can start adopting crypto payment.
Yes, but I will not actually you rule out the possibility but for now they are not planning for that. they can adopt an already-established cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum as their payment method. This is what a lot of big businesses are already doing.

Yes I can restart up a business that it once failed if only I have found a remedy or rather a solution to the problem that made it to fail initial. For instance I can find a new location and set up the business once more if at all it failed due lack of market at the previous location.

Anything is possible in life as an achievement , since other small organisation are creating and starting their own crypto currency, i dont see the reason why Google will not start their own coin .

Anything is possible in life as an achievement , since other small organisation are creating and starting their own crypto currency, i dont see the reason why Google will not start their own coin .
if Google wants to start their own cryptocurrency I think it may be a stablecoin which will be used to pay for things on the internet. It may also not be a stablecoin but most of the big companies are investing in Bitcoin in particular.

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?
I have a feeling that it is only a matter of time before Google come out with their own cryptocurrency. Big companies like Twitter and Facebook are already preparing to do this, and I think Google will follow suit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back