What's new

Think fast food companies will start doing crypto games with prizes?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was thinking about how McDonalds does that monopoly game every year it seems, and it got me thinking about what new things fast food joints like McDonalds could do next. And for some reason I thought of cryptocurrency. Do you think that these fast food joints could do campaigns where you can win crypto? But what I thought was, what if these fast food joints make their own crypto and give it out to customers like they do with those monopoly games? I can see that being a major hit. But I think it'd have to be an already established currency.

It could happen, but I'm not sure, these are crazy things that could happen during a bull market since everyone wants to join the money train, they could make a McDonald's or Burger King token and promote it by giving it away on the menus, but they would have You have to give it usability, for example on their website or to receive future discounts, who knows.

It could happen, but I'm not sure, these are crazy things that could happen during a bull market since everyone wants to join the money train, they could make a McDonald's or Burger King token and promote it by giving it away on the menus, but they would have You have to give it usability, for example on their website or to receive future discounts, who knows.
There is drawback in the story they must trade coins to USDT or stable coins because for example I could pay eat table for 100 $ and on end of journey its value is 85 $ or 75 $ due to red market in the crypto currency means the restaurant is paying difference from its pocket money for example.

There is drawback in the story they must trade coins to USDT or stable coins because for example I could pay eat table for 100 $ and on end of journey its value is 85 $ or 75 $ due to red market in the crypto currency means the restaurant is paying difference from its pocket money for example.
Yes, that's why I meant that it would have to be in a bull market, really most people wouldn't want a token that doesn't stop fluctuating in value, it's the main problem with cryptocurrencies in the eyes of ordinary people, they should also find a usability or something with which they can promote such a token.

I cannot say if fast food will do crypto games but what I am sure of is the use of crypto as a payment form in restaurants will continue to rise in America and Europe. As far as Asia and Africa are concerned, countries in these countries are developing economies and most of them are yet to make any offical stance on cxrypto usage.

In my opinion, this is quite possible, because when cryptocurrency grows and many people follow it, then large companies try to merge with this part of people and interest them for their own benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back