What's new

'There really is more to life than posting on Instagram'

• Thread starter BBC News - Business
  • Start date

BBC News - Business

A small but growing number of people are giving up the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Actually there is more to life than posting on Instagram. there are alot of people whom have dedicated their time to Instagram without thinking of investing their time on something very important.

In reality, life is more than Instagram posts. Many individuals spend a lot of time on Instagram without considering whether they could be spending that time on something much more significant.

In reality, life is more than Instagram posts.
Many individuals spend a lot of time on Instagram without considering whether they could be spending that time on something much more significant.

A lot of of people out there don't know they can earn money online by, most of them waste their time on social media platforms doing nothing, that's why most of them are broke.

This is what a lot of people usually get carried away with because you have to understand that a lot of the pictures that you are saying there are mostly edited and adjustments to create a false sense m

Yes Actually there is more to life than posting on Instagram. there are alot of people whom have dedicated their time to Instagram without thinking of investing their time on something very important.

Yes Actually there is more to life than posting on Instagram. there are alot of people whom have dedicated their time to Instagram without thinking of investing their time on something very important.
Definetly, a large number of adults using Instagram and other social media just for fun and wasting their precious time, instead they could make alot of money if they use their time wisely.

I just hope that a lot of people are going to be witnessing things like this. You have to understand that everybody is life is different and not everybody can become super rich.

I don't know why a lot of people this days like to post on Instagram, for me I see that as a waste of time because I'll not earn a dime doing that, I prefer to be posting on forums.

Such kind of people don't have anything doing, if you want to earn money you are not expected to be addicted to your social media accounts, someone like me don't like spending much of his time on social media.

A lot of of people out there don't know they can earn money online by, most of them waste their time on social media platforms doing nothing, that's why most of them are broke.
I was once like that back then that I always waste my data through unecesarry things online mostly on instagram not knowing you can earn good amount of money on that same instagram

I was once like that back then that I always waste my data through unecesarry things online mostly on instagram not knowing you can earn good amount of money on that same instagram
That's true,I was also in this kinds of situations but only to find out that we can use our smart phones to earn a considerable amount of money online.

Social media is quite eating up our humanity and valuable time.
It is very important to maintain balance in whatever you do .
I am not detesting against the use of social media.

Of course there's more to life than posting on social media. I've even realized that a lot of posts on social media are fake and for show off, since then I've not taken it seriously.

Life is more important and precious than posting on Instagram. The time that you will spend on posting things on Instagram, if you schedule your time in doing better things in life i think it will be valuable

Alot are so deeply emersed into social media that they fail to connect with their immediate environment.
Life is not by the amount of time you spend on your phone only.

Actually there is more to life than posting on Instagram. there are alot of people whom have dedicated their time to Instagram without thinking of investing their time on something very important.
Depends on people , so many people's future has been secured because of the environment they have found themselves. And as such dedicated most of their time to something entertaining. Not likel here in Africa.

Social media is quite eating up our humanity and valuable time.
It is very important to maintain balance in whatever you do .
I am not detesting against the use of social media.
That's true, having a good balance is very important, especially if you have other things to do, you need to have a good balance before you can have the good results you want.

I have spent spent much money for data connection on watching videos on instagram burning my money and wasting my time before I realised that i can actually make good use of my time by making money on the same internet

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back