What's new

'There really is more to life than posting on Instagram'

• Thread starter BBC News - Business
  • Start date
That's really, whatever you are doing if you are not consistent with it you can hardly get the good results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.

Results have a huge relationship with how hard you work. However, the fact of the matter is that results and the amount of money you make is also dependent on other factors as well. For example, you may be working hard and making money, but saving money is also important.

Results have a huge relationship with how hard you work. However, the fact of the matter is that results and the amount of money you make is also dependent on other factors as well. For example, you may be working hard and making money, but saving money is also important.
Several factors determine success and if they are not put in place it would be difficult to attain the success needed . Factors such as patience, consistency and resilience are absolutely necessary to attain success.

That's true, you have said a very important thing,a lot of people are not understanding this, if you are hard working and you don't know how to save money that's a big problem, it might even hinder you from succeeding.

I believe that people need to start understanding that everybody has a life on your own and you do not really have to copy somebody else before you can make it. You should focus more on building your own business and your own revenue.

I believe that people need to start understanding that everybody has a life on your own and you do not really have to copy somebody else before you can make it. You should focus more on building your own business and your own revenue.
That's true, I think we all need to be ourselves, no need to copy somebody, if you are good at doing that you can have the best results you are looking for.

Well, I do not use social media that much. Moreover, I really believe that online paid forums could be much better than many social media platforms as they offer real and good info.
I have also come to understand that there is absolutely no point wasting my time in social media when I could just be in online forums making money and contributing positively to the community.
That's true, a lot of people don't know they can earn money by posting on their social media accounts, such kinds of people waste there time doing nothing good on the internet.
My thinking has never remain the same ever since I discovered that I no longer have to waste my time on social media as there are ways that I could make some very cool income online.

I have also come to understand that there is absolutely no point wasting my time in social media when I could just be in online forums making money and contributing positively to the community.

My thinking has never remain the same ever since I discovered that I no longer have to waste my time on social media as there are ways that I could make some very cool income online.
That's what I've also noticed, as a matter of fact you won't see me active on social media accounts like Facebook,a lot of people don't really understand this.

That's true, I think we all need to be ourselves, no need to copy somebody, if you are good at doing that you can have the best results you are looking for.

There are so many folks out there who tend to waste their time on social media platforms. I think that they should stop wasting time and do something productive.

I am not a social media freak, except it my business page or account, I rather do more productive things with my time than engaging with people and contents on Instagram, its a total waste of irredeemable time, energy and resources to me

We have different reasons to why we comes online , some comes online to have fun and make friends while some are online to make money , so we have our own life to live in a different ways .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back