What's new

'There really is more to life than posting on Instagram'

• Thread starter BBC News - Business
  • Start date
I have spent spent much money for data connection on watching videos on instagram burning my money and wasting my time before I realised that i can actually make good use of my time by making money on the same internet
That's true,a lot of people are just wasting their time and data doing the wrong thing, I think if you find someone who is interested on online job he should try forums.

That's true,a lot of people are just wasting their time and data doing the wrong thing, I think if you find someone who is interested on online job he should try forums.

There are so many people who are making good amount of money by posting content on social media sites like Instagram. The fact remains that they earn advertisement revenue.

I don't know anyone my age who still uses Facebook at this point. None of my friends or family my age do. It seems like mostly only 50+ age people do. I can't say the same for Instagram or Twitter. I don't have any social accounts at this point outside of forums.

There are so many people who are making good amount of money by posting content on social media sites like Instagram. The fact remains that they earn advertisement revenue.
That's true, a lot of people don't know they can earn money by posting on their social media accounts, such kinds of people waste there time doing nothing good on the internet.

That's true, a lot of people don't know they can earn money by posting on their social media accounts, such kinds of people waste there time doing nothing good on the internet.

Posting on social media alone would not guarantee that you would be able to make tons of money. The fact of the matter is that we must know how to market what we are promoting.

Posting on social media alone would not guarantee that you would be able to make tons of money. The fact of the matter is that we must know how to market what we are promoting.
That's true, but I think you can earn money online by advertising other people's products on your social media accounts, I know a lot of people that does that.

That's true, but I think you can earn money online by advertising other people's products on your social media accounts, I know a lot of people that does that.
This is a great way to make money online. The truth is the social media can be addictive and would limit productivity sometimes. But if you could make money through that it would be a double win for you.

This is a great way to make money online. The truth is the social media can be addictive and would limit productivity sometimes. But if you could make money through that it would be a double win for you.
That's true, but I think if you can decipline yourself you are going to have the best results, but if you don't have the decipline that's were the problem comes.

That's true, but I think if you can decipline yourself you are going to have the best results, but if you don't have the decipline that's were the problem comes.
Indiscipline is the cause of alot of inconsistencies in the conduct of our businesses.
Without consistency you would not be known and the business would not flourish.

Yes there is more to life than posting on Instagram but we should be considered that is part of life, having fun, charting with friends having good time and even posting Business ad's. We shouldn't just take a look at opposite side.

This is actually something that a lot of people just feel too understand. The people who are always posting on Instagram and not necessarily the people who are very comfortable in life.

Yes there is more to life than posting on Instagram but we should be considered that is part of life, having fun, charting with friends having good time and even posting Business ad's. We shouldn't just take a look at opposite side.

Well, I do not use social media that much. Moreover, I really believe that online paid forums could be much better than many social media platforms as they offer real and good info.

Indiscipline is the cause of alot of inconsistencies in the conduct of our businesses.
If you are not disciplined in trading you're not going to earn money, most people have failed because because they don't don't have discipline, I'm my own opinion that's not a good idea.
If you are not consistent you are not going to gain a lot of things in trading, a lot of people are having interest on trading but not all of them are ready.

Last edited:
If you are not disciplined in trading you're not going to earn money, most people have failed because because they don't don't have discipline, I'm my own opinion that's not a good idea.

If you are not consistent you are not going to gain a lot of things in trading, a lot of people are having interest on trading but not all of them are ready.
Truly, without consistency and discipline in practice you would definitely not be able to be consistently profitable.
It requires some great deal of efforts put into it

Even if people seems to be losing interest on Facebook, it is still among one of the most populated social Media platform in existence and people will continue using Facebook no matter how many people are losing interest. Let's see what Twitter has to offer.

Actually alot of people misused the social media platforms which are supposed to be used for better things like to promote business but many used it for posting pleasure which add no profit to them.

Truly, without consistency and discipline in practice you would definitely not be able to be consistently profitable.
It requires some great deal of efforts put into it
That's really, whatever you are doing if you are not consistent with it you can hardly get the good results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.

That's really, whatever you are doing if you are not consistent with it you can hardly get the good results you want, a lot of people don't really know this.
That's the sad reality, but some know this but chose to ignore this fact and follow the way of laziness.
They like the idea of success but don't like following the due process.

That's the sad reality, but some know this but chose to ignore this fact and follow the way of laziness.
They like the idea of success but don't like following the due process.
If you are lazy person just put it on mind that you are not ready to earn money, if you want to be successful you need to put aside all those things that will distract you from succeeding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back