What's new

The Volatility of Forex, what can I use to make it as an advantage?

that is exactly the first thing you will be told in the cryptocurency trading market,because it is a very volatile trade and it has a lot of fluctuations in the market trend.
This is only applicable to people that trade futures but not spot traders and if you are trading spot with patience then it is possible that you will not lose your money since most coin are likely to bounce back.

This is only applicable to people that trade futures but not spot traders and if you are trading spot with patience then it is possible that you will not lose your money since most coin are likely to bounce back.
That is the very aspect a lot of persons who are going into cryptocurency trading do not understand,the quest to get in a huge returns in a very short period without knowing the best route to follow is mostly their undoing.

Forex is a global market where foreign currencies are being traded and exchanges so it is meant to fluctuate due to demand and supply but one thing is if it goes down it always comes back up

I will advise you not to go for this if you are just a beginner. It is only the expert investors and traders that can make use of this to their own advantage to make more profit.

There is always a lot of emotions that is playing out when running the forex market. You should not get carried away when people tell you about making money on the volatility of the forex market. Just stick your own trading system

The question sounds very funny because the fluctuations is where the business is . Without price fluctuations of the currency pairs , a trade wouldn't take place . There must be a change in price inorder to make profit form forex. You could use the fluctuations to your advantage.

Control you greed and fear.
do not involve in panic sells.
learn to follow your instincts in some market changes and always believe in yourself

Well I don't know much about forex which is why I think you need to make more research and have a mentor in that field which would put you through

That is the very aspect a lot of persons who are going into cryptocurency trading do not understand,the quest to get in a huge returns in a very short period without knowing the best route to follow is mostly their undoing.
Well you do not have to blame them, everyone who is going into something are expecting to make something really good within a short period of time but sometimes 90% of this doesn't always work out as they expected.

Well you do not have to blame them, everyone who is going into something are expecting to make something really good within a short period of time but sometimes 90% of this doesn't always work out as they expected.
But in business things do not actually work that way,sometimes it requre an investor to sit dwn and learn the rudiment of the whole process and be able to apply patience where applicable.
Post automatically merged:

But in business things do not actually work that way,sometimes it requre an investor to sit dwn and learn the rudiment of the whole process and be able to apply patience where applicable.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

This is what a lot of people do not understand , through my series of research on the internet about cryptocurrency I have come to understand that it is almost impossible to make 500% return of what you invested within a month .most people target hundred percent

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.
The volatility of the forex market is a two edged sword indeed.
You may find yourself in a position where you lose abruptly if not very careful.
I am not a forex trader, so i can not suggest any risk management tools for now.

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.
A double edged sword indeed.
But, you can use the market's volatility to your advantage.
You have to ensure that you have professional training to be able to make this an advantage.
Consistent study of the trends can help as well.

Don’t Panic Sell
It’s only natural to look at falling prices and assume now would be a great time to exit your position, but this is not necessarily the right strategy. Try and keep things in perspective. Yes, the market is in freefall, but it will pick up again if you hold your nerve. Selling now could cost you dearly and may not be the right strategy.
Based on what I am seeing here, forex market can be said to be similar with crypto, in forex it's freefall when price is falling in crypto it's called dip

From what I understand when the market is volatile then that is the time to invest. However, I am not well-versed with forex although I understand that concept that it is all about foreign currency. I also have a colleague who is a veteran in forex that she had earned so much in her years of trading. Maybe if I will indulge in forex trading I can ask for assistance from that former colleague who had been inviting us to try forex trading.

From my own perspective, when the market is high or volatile, then one should think of investing. Although forex volatility has really dealt with a lot of forex traders.
We just have to do some proper Research before investing our money.

You cannot even be able to make the most out of the forex market if you are not going to know about the volatility. This is very good because it presents you with an opportunity to make money no matter where the market is going.

Volatility is a two-sided coin when it comes to forex trading. On the one hand, volatility is how forex traders are able to turn a profit, especially when looking to make a quick buck off of short-term trades.

On the other hand, increased volatility means less certainty about the market’s movements. When you’re trying to make trades based on your best understanding of market trends, you don’t want to ge

The volatility of forex is among to reasons why a forex trader should have concrete knowledge about charts and how to use them to make accurate predictions about the state of a particular commodity in the forex market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back