What's new

The Volatility of Forex, what can I use to make it as an advantage?

Most people see the volatility of forestry as an advantage and other people see it as a disadvantage, I also have likely said and your comment it is very dangerous to invest in forex trade because it's all about prediction it is high volatility.
I think it is only dangerous to people that don't have an understanding about how it work, there are lot of people that are actually making a lot of money from trading on Forex and I think most of these things are dangerous when we do not understand it.

I think it is only dangerous to people that don't have an understanding about how it work, there are lot of people that are actually making a lot of money from trading on Forex and I think most of these things are dangerous when we do not understand it.
I believe this too.so many people say it's risky and a of that Because they have not taken time to research and understand it. They think it is gambling, that's why they always get scared.

Before going into forex, i believe one should get a proper understanding about how the markets works, the currency pairs, each currency strength and market strategies. You could join Im academy, its an online academy where we can teach you all you need to know about forex trading and other skill sets like crypto trading, high frequency trading(HFX) drop shipping...

Do not be carried away by people saying you should step up and get into the game because the forex market is very volatile. Instead, get the right resources you can find on how to best trade the forex market and know it properly before getting into the proper trading yourself

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.
First thing that comes to my mind when I see this thread is that I don't think forex has ever help anyone so far to become a billionaire by doing it,but if you also want to venture into it,you should invest wisely tho.

Its the volatility forex trading and cryptocurrency trading that makes profitable. Experts in it capitalise on it and make a lot of money while novices lose out.

I don't know much around forex trading, but when it cones to crypto. It is currently experiencing free fall at the moment cos of the ongoing bearish market. But things seems improving around the coin market recently.

I believe this too.so many people say it's risky and a of that Because they have not taken time to research and understand it. They think it is gambling, that's why they always get scared.
There are a lot of things in the volatile market that we all need to understand and if you do not understand most of this trading trick it might be very difficult for you to make something out of it, you really need to be patient if you are thinking of trading the volatile market

There are a lot of things in the volatile market that we all need to understand and if you do not understand most of this trading trick it might be very difficult for you to make something out of it, you really need to be patient if you are thinking of trading the volatile market
Yes, this is why the forex trading field and also crypto currency trading are said to require lots of patience which so many people lack and they tend to lose money always.

Yes, this is why the forex trading field and also crypto currency trading are said to require lots of patience which so many people lack and they tend to lose money always.
That is what our mentor have been trying to tell us that if we are thinking of succeeding that we must be patient in what we are doing because if we believe it is a get-rich-quick scheme that we may not be able to succeed.

Well you have to have your own game plan to begin with, if ones Intentions are to invest and trade short term then the volatility could be a concern compared to when the mentality is for long term

That is what our mentor have been trying to tell us that if we are thinking of succeeding that we must be patient in what we are doing because if we believe it is a get-rich-quick scheme that we may not be able to succeed.
Seriously, what makes so many people to see forex and crypto currencies as get rich quick schemes is that they are already used to gambling.

Seriously, what makes so many people to see forex and crypto currencies as get rich quick schemes is that they are already used to gambling.
Lolz, when I was first introduced into cryptocurrency I actually came into cryptocurrency with the mindset of becoming rich overnight but when I tested it and now have come to find out that it needs a lot of times and dedication to succeed.

Lolz, when I was first introduced into cryptocurrency I actually came into cryptocurrency with the mindset of becoming rich overnight but when I tested it and now have come to find out that it needs a lot of times and dedication to succeed.
It is those talking about it that usually make it appear this way to us that were ignorant of the whole thing. It's best to spend quality time learning about them though.

It is those talking about it that usually make it appear this way to us that were ignorant of the whole thing. It's best to spend quality time learning about them though.
yes they actually talk as if it was something you can just go on and trade and make hundred percent within two hours, they explain it to motivated me and I invested so much and I almost lose it all because I didn't understand it then.

yes they actually talk as if it was something you can just go on and trade and make hundred percent within two hours, they explain it to motivated me and I invested so much and I almost lose it all because I didn't understand it then.
It is something to learn from the experience and also serve as a good mentor to those who are having plans of venturing into it and would need your help.

yes they actually talk as if it was something you can just go on and trade and make hundred percent within two hours, they l explain it to motivated me and I invested so much and I almost lose it all because I didn't understand it then.
It is something to learn from the experience and also serve as a good mentor to those who are having plans of venturing into it and would need your help.
I'm just happy that I have been introduced into cryptocurrency even when I didn't have an understanding about it and no matter the amount of money I lose, I have been able to make profit more than what I lose and now I do not lost so much again because I have serious people that have been guiding me through.

A volatile market means the price keeps fluctuating that is going up and down which means that when the price is going up then profit is made so it is only neccesary to study how to but when low and sell high

The volatility of forex and cryptocurrency is the main reason a lot of people make profit because it remains constant, you can't make profit.

You should not attempt trading of any volatile market you do not understand how it work ,because it might be risky and you might be a victim of losing all your money if you don't understand what expert have been using to predict when to buy and sell a particular currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back