What's new

The proposed Pi wallet - What I really think.

Pi is a new cryptocurrency created for and by ordinary people, which you can "mine" (or earn) with your phone. Cryptocurrencies are a new type of digital currency that is managed and protected by a group rather than governments or banks.

This pi wallet just suddenly became real all of a sudden because I guess I and a lot of other people felt there were other crypto currency we could mine than one crypto currency with a strange name but pi is really doing good now.

I am really counting on PI wallet to make a difference. I like the process as it is going. The team are really working well to make sure that it goes smoothly. It is very crucial that we are able to mine the pie so as to take advantage of the benefit later on

This so called journey has taken too long to actualize their own wallet and for it to have financial value. Otherwise it might be a waist of time

P
I don't know all the pi wallet but what I know is that only mine pi coin with my mobile phone and that is all I have been doing, I don't even have time to go into a research about it, it is just a coin which I don't even know if it will worth somethingin the future.

The Stamford PhD developers have been working tremendously ever since PI development came up. I just hope the development yields something benefiting to all.

The Stamford PhD developers have been working tremendously ever since PI development came up. I just hope the development yields something benefiting to all.
We keep getting updates that they are working and to me their activities are too slow we have seen projects that started after them and are launched already.

We keep getting updates that they are working and to me their activities are too slow we have seen projects that started after them and are launched already.
Hmm, that's true, their project is just slow. I wonder the kind of project they're working on, if its bigger than ETH project. I'm given them just this year and I'll stop mining their PI.

Hmm, that's true, their project is just slow. I wonder the kind of project they're working on, if its bigger than ETH project. I'm given them just this year and I'll stop mining their PI.
Yeah , recently I observed that we have to add more people to be able to mine more pi, people will be more interested if they are fully launched on different Exchange plaforms.

I just hope at the end of the day that this very pie project turns out to make sense. Because it has been too long in the making already in my own opinion regardless of their calendar

Yeah , recently I observed that we have to add more people to be able to mine more pi, people will be more interested if they are fully launched on different Exchange plaforms.
Yes, if we invite more, we improve our mining strength. That's what the said, and its true, i have four referrals there. And I'm mining at somewhat better rate, but its still slow. PI is the only airdrop which i picked interest on, if they fluff I'll just forget about airdrop.

There is no value of Pi coin, it is just a purposed coin, it does not have any fiat value. What profit do you see by mining a proposed token that does not have value.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
I am also a member of my network. This system their building is very unique. The app that have built is very convenient. I hope the value of the coin goes up after launch.

There is no value of Pi coin, it is just a purposed coin, it does not have any fiat value. What profit do you see by mining a proposed token that does not have value.
I've been mining this coin for more than one year now, their is no guarantee for when they'll become live in the crypto market, they're still on unending revamp.

It is already more than 2 years , and till now there is no clarity on Pi crypto being a legit project , or a scam one. We have wait till 2021 end or so to get the exact info , so far I hope they are legit since we can see them their real faces in the app and also in telegram channel.

The brain behind the pi network project are experts and they remain focus on making the project a success. I heard that the creators are professors of the university and I think they have a clear goal about the pi network and they already know where they are heading.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
I wouldn't want to kick against pi wallet and the pi developers but I will only take the team serious only if they launch the mainnet. They have postponed it for long

What's your thought?
Its will be a happy occasion if pi miners can finally introduce a wallet where miners can starts withdrawing their earnung on time, and I believe it will draws many more miners to the site.

I don't know what pi network is trying to achieve, because I have been mining pi for the pass two years now and I've never been able to get a reasonable results from them, you really need to wait and see what they will bring out next.

What's your thought?
I don't think that the team of pi network knows what they are doing or should I say that they are not serious. Since the time you post this thread and the time that I heard the news, I don't think they are doing any thing

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back