What's new

The proposed Pi wallet - What I really think.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?

It been a really interesting journey, following the Pi coin and mining it.

When it comes to the Pi wallet, the team should be trusted as well to choose what will be best for pi itself, and the people who are holding it all over the world.

I believe they will prove themselves again, so I'm not too worried.

I don't even like the pi wallet, I only recognize the mining
It is first digital currency which you can mine using your mobile phone . Once it reaches its beta stage you will be able to buy or sell PI currency . ... Yes, it quite possible PI coincross 5$ in 2025 and can be of more value. Most important is you join as early as possible to take the benefit.

I started to mine pi the moment I've heard about it. Although it has no current value, it's worth to try now and enjoy the benefits later. As for the wallet, this is the first time I'm hearing that they are introducing wallet. But I hope for the best on their team as they are not the only one who would gain from it but us as well.

It is first digital currency which you can mine using your mobile phone . Once it reaches its beta stage you will be able to buy or sell PI currency . ... Yes, it quite possible PI coincross 5$ in 2025 and can be of more value. Most important is you join as early as possible to take the benefit.
I was actually expecting it to have value by March this year. But 2025 would be tough. And by that time, the estimated $1 per pi would surely have gone down. I just hope it goes live as soon as possible.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
I am also using pi mining platform, and I hope that they will introduce the wallet that can be used worldwide, and all users from mobile phones, laptops, tablets or PC will be able to withdraw their tokens.
The core teams must creat user friendly wallet so that each and every person who is using Pi mining system can withdraw.

I've been mining pi for over a year now and I'm really waiting for the team to roll out news in regards to withdrawal of the pi token, everything is going according to plan when I check their roadmap and I hope to hear more good news soon buh before then I will continue mining pi

I' was so happy when I av the opportunity to mine with pi, because its another opportunity and the core team are really doing a good job. I can't just wait for the currency to be like other crypto where u can buy and sell.

Great news, I never heard about this kind trending news, I'm gappy to get it now. I have mined considerable number of pi coin, I hope very soon that the pi wallet should be introduced sooner, so that we miners that kept faith on them can withdraw our hard earned coins.

What's your thought?
one reason why I dislike this pi Cryptocurrency and all their mouthwatering promises is the fact that they have conditions that are too difficult to understand or that make them too impossible to be true. I had to delete their App after a while since I registered on it

The introduction of the wallet is a long awaited development but we are still grateful for it. Hopefully, PI will revolutionalize the crypto currency game and probably topple Bitcoin from it's high throne. I honestly believe 2021 has a lot in store for us with regard to crypto currency.

It no longer a news that Pi is become real. It all started as a joke and many are mining Pi then many people do not believe it including me myself but as if today it has become a factor in the market. And very soon it will be like bitcoin and it will grow so much that those people that have first mine it will be so luck

Yes, the pi wallet is what we are all looking out for, I have no doubt about pi team.. Because from the one, they have not let there miners down... Pi wallet will be great to the expectation of we the miners.

I can't wait for it, even as little as I have mined pi, I believe it will wort the mining...

The survey the pi developers has taken should be enough for them to know the wish of the members and for them sit and deliberate on the best wallet , I hope this coin is eventually launch this year so that people won't get discouraged along .

Pi is the future and smart people are gradually looking into the program. The more PI you mine, the more money you make. Recently the announced the introduction of their new wallet which will significantly help to boost the quality and efficiiency of the coin.

Pi network might have the possibility of becoming a valuable cryptocurrency in the future,i started mining it when it first came into existence,am still mining hopefully I think I will have more value as soon as possible

Pi has lots of prospect to succeed, it has been talked about by a lot of people. Their set up orientation is nice and the platform they've built looks set to stand. Just like many coins, there will always be a but. There is still a probability of failing.

I think this news is a very big news, especially for those of us that have been following Pi for a while. I started mining for like 6 months now and I really appreciate the idealism behind Pi. I hope this wallet would hasten things a bit.

What's your thought?
You are right, I think the team really want to surprise the world with Pi coin. Although, it's not just an easy thing but I believe in their agility and unrelated efforts. In a couple of years, Pi coin will meet up with other coins in the digital market.

But it can be mined using phone though so im kinda skeptical about it.... Can it really reach $5 in 2025? Although im also mining the Pi coin just because it's easy and free i don't really have a high hopes for it. I haven't downloaded their wallet though i didn't even know there's a wallet for Pi.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back