What's new

The proposed Pi wallet - What I really think.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
I think that a good idea to get more people into the coin as well will be to partner with a current or existing wallet and have that wallet list their coin as well. This will bring in new users for the wallet in the sense that the Pi holders will get that wallet to make use of it in those coins and will also generate a good amount of traffic and attention for the Pi core team a well.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
I started mining Pi last year and the experience so far is wonderful.

The introduction of Pi wallet is a great development to the miners and prospect miners.

It will increase and improve the Pi community.

This is the first am hearing of this, I didn't know the pi the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.When it comes to the Pi wallet, the team should be trusted as well to choose what will be best for pi itself, and the people who are holding it all over the world. I guess it time for me to go back to my pi app,i started mining for like six months now and I really appreciate can be able to earn from our mined Pi.

I think the proposed pi wallet is okay which will allow the miners to withdraw their earnings which will inturn promote the platform to a high level, I have being mining on pi for over 4 months now and i have earned 807.9071 on pi

I think the proposed pi wallet is okay which will allow the miners to withdraw their earnings which will inturn promote the platform to a high level, I have being mining on pi for over 4 months now and i have earned 807.9071 on pi
You just reminded me now , it been a long time i checked the app to mine the pi, I will check it now , I have not as much as you have earned, I hope it will be enlisted very soon because lots of people are already mining the pi coin.

What's your thought?
The world has become digitalized and everyone needs to become sophisticated in order to the the able to use the opportunities of this digital world has to offer. Digital currency is fast becoming highly relevant and accepted across boards. We all need to be position well to benefit from it.

The proposed pi I think they are really taking time, it's been a long time coming, people's patience are running out, is like it's taking them forever to fixe, last year some people that bought the coin started looking for ways to sell them off, o unfortunately for them no body agreed to buy.

Pi is no doubt going to surprise the world with it's wallet as we await the main net we can be rest assured of a better outcome for the wallet which the world is talking about at the moment. I hope we are all mining pi.

I also can't wait for them to release the main net although I have only small amount of Pi (about 30 Pi). I have been mining for a few days and it seems that the owners have great visions for it. They also keep giving hints that the main net will be released in a few so I cannot wait.

Mining pi coin is so hectic as it is done on a daily basis, I have given up already on the system because other better coins have feel up the better place I planned for the coin.

Pi going into mainnet will be a welcome development. I have been with them and still keep following them till this moment.

I just hope pi should he launched in a matter of toe because it has gained much attention popularity ever since it was introduced sometimes around last year.

Pi going to me as I know is a good cryptocurrency but I don't know how long it will be for it to actualize, I still need a lot of Referal the mine a reasonable amount of pi coin.

Pi going into mainnet will be a welcome development. I have been with them and still keep following them till this moment.
PI core team is doing tremendous job to instill PI coin to become tradable in the crypto market. They've created the PI browser, to keep on testing their developed wallet, and other features. In oder to measure the rate of work they've done.

Concerning the proposed pi wallet. Well, this is the first time of hearing about the pi wallet though I was introduced by a friend of mine to pi mining which I do mine sometimes and still expecting when it will become withdrawable to the miners and how much value a pi coin amount to. I believe the pi coin will also do great because their team are really putting in efforts

Let's keep speculating about the latest development around the coin. The project made by group of stamford PhD, have great vision for the coin, soon it will become tradable.

When I heard of Pi, I also wanted to benefit bu mining Pi. I thought it was something like honeygai where I could earn some cash without doing anything. However, I had to stop because it was invite only.

When I heard of Pi, I also wanted to benefit bu mining Pi. I thought it was something like honeygai where I could earn some cash without doing anything. However, I had to stop because it was invite only.
Yes, PI is just like honeygain, you don't do much to earn through PI coin. You just have to ON the miner, and wait for it to complete in the next 24 hours then you activate it again.

Even though I have not paid by honey gain I hear that we can get paid through cryptos or paypal, but how to Pi pays us, does it pay throw its own pi coin or real cash?

Even though I have not paid by honey gain I hear that we can get paid through cryptos or paypal, but how to Pi pays us, does it pay throw its own pi coin or real cash?
PI coin is not yet tradable, the digital coin is still on its beta stage. Their are testing their features, to know how efficient they are, and make changes if users find any error made. They've created its wallet, and PI browser, their on the beta stage. Soon the airdrop will be tradable in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back