What's new

The proposed Pi wallet - What I really think.

The pi coin have been out for a number of months now and people are still mining the coin for free at this moment. I hope the coin will be listed on different crypto currency exchange platform very soon

It been a really interesting journey, following the Pi coin and mining it.

When it comes to the Pi wallet, the team should be trusted as well to choose what will be best for pi itself, and the people who are holding it all over the world.

I believe they will prove themselves again, so I'm not too worried.

I just do not know when the Pi coin will be officially announced and listed on many exchangers and platforms. It is just taking too long to get announced and listed as a real crypto.

Pi coin seems to have a bright future ahead of it. I'm an active miner too. I recently saw in a newsflash that there's a shop in Japan that accept payment in Pi. That's a motivation ain't it? Besides one just has to take a chance and see how it works out. There's nothing there to lose. It might work out just as bitcoin and euthereum did. Let's all be patient and keep mining. It's easy to mine with your phone, doesn't drain battery and uses minimum data.

My thoughts about the pi mining crypto currency is just that mining process is taking longer than expected. At least as of now I think the crypto currency should have been listed on different crypto currency exchange platform to allow people to start trading it

They aren't serious, they've taking over two years to develop a coin which others take 3-6 six months to develop. I wonder if what they are developing is more than BTC.

I think you shouldn't put so much hopes on the pi network.
First I take a look at a coin which is being Mine from your phone free and one who is deligent can make so much of it being that you have a good mining team.
So the value of such coin may not be as high as people expect it to be because there a lots of people out the with millions of Pi's.
So if it probably hit the price of $20 or $30 as some people estimate it.
Then a lot of people would be making millions out of it freely

pi would certainly be avery good coin to trade on when the mainet closes on december 2021 but i do not think the price would be as high as a lot of people speculate becase with the free mining on devices i think greater number of people have already earned so much

pi would certainly be avery good coin to trade on when the mainet closes on december 2021 but i do not think the price would be as high as a lot of people speculate becase with the free mining on devices i think greater number of people have already earned so much
I believe the price of pi coin could high to an extent because they are seriously taking their time to grow the coin and everything arround the project. I am still mining gradually.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
Pi has a lot of potential for success, and it has gotten a lot of attention. Their interface is quite nice and it appears that they are here to stay in a sense. However, it is important to point out that there is still room for failure.

Its no longer news for Pi miners that Pi is moving to mainet and this point the core team wants to introduce a wallet for miners to finally withdraw their earnings.

The things I like about Pi is that their team seems to know exactly what they want, are very passionate about the project and they have remained resolute and focused on the project.

As for the much talk about wallet, i think the Pi core team should not make much fuss about, they should choose what will work for everyone, having in mind that people are mining from all over the world, an all inclusive feature is expected from their wallet.

What's your thought?
In my opinion, the Pi company have not given us any reason to doubt them so far, so I think it is only right to still have faith in them. Hopefully,their team will come out with good news.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back