the language barrier

Deysi16682

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, nowadays I find it very important to master several languages since this opens doors to work in other countries, has the language been a barrier in expanding your business?

No not really, my business market are targeted towards Australia, USA, Canada and uk which are English speaking countries

Yeah , language is one of the most important factor to consider if you're to expand your business and thank God we have a universal language

I still do not have a business, but it is very necessary to speak several languages, or at least the native language and English as a minimum. In order to further expand the business

When I worked in a Japanese software house there was a translator to help the programmers. But all employees were required to learn basic Japanese. Now it is China's turn to put up businesses here. I guess the young ones are learning Chinese now. If you know the language of your employer then that is a plus factor.

When I worked in a Japanese software house there was a translator to help the programmers. But all employees were required to learn basic Japanese. Now it is China's turn to put up businesses here. I guess the young ones are learning Chinese now. If you know the language of your employer then that is a plus factor.
Certainly, if you do not have two languages or the one that is needed at a certain time, you can hire a translator.

yes in my opinion it's important, because sometimes our customers, our business partners or our employees come from foreigners who speak different languages, learning another language is good for the smooth running of your business.

It is pretty important to know the language of the place you are working at. I have found that most of the higher paying jobs require it, if you plan to go up in ranks.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Language barrier is one of the challenges faced by investors in all part of the world. Translation isnt that easy either. So the best way to make this look easy is to learn more international languages

It is pretty important to know the language of the place you are working at. I have found that most of the higher paying jobs require it, if you plan to go up in ranks.
Yes, in a company they are spoken by several languages, they are paid more, even more than those who have several professions and do not master another language than is native.

Every one can use Google Voice on his smartphone so if your client is speaking Spanish and you are speaking french Google Voice for each one smartphone will play role of speaking translation so language barrier is not a big problem nowadays and it is hard to learn many languages and speak them fluently.

Every one can use Google Voice on his smartphone so if your client is speaking Spanish and you are speaking french Google Voice for each one smartphone will play role of speaking translation so language barrier is not a big problem nowadays and it is hard to learn many languages and speak them fluently.
Google translate is not always helpful, this might result in many errors. Grammar strictness can be overlooked, but not many faults.

Language barrier is somehow tasking when doing business, it breaks understanding between the client and the business owner, and some times the customer don't really know what did business is all about because of the communication, one way to look into it is to just keep calm with the customer and try to make him or her understand what you are into.

It is nice learning another language for business purposes, If you are a fast learner then sure why not

It actually good ,but it will better if you master the language of the places you have in mind to join. Because there are many language out there

The language shouldn't be a barrier in running ones business. You can always get an interpreter or use online media that helps to translate languages so as to understand the speaker.

Hello, nowadays I find it very important to master several languages since this opens doors to work in other countries, has the language been a barrier in expanding your business?
Yes, there is a language barrier in many things.Especially when we try to build relationships with people on an international level, we need to remember their language or we need to grasp a language that people from both countries can easily speak.

Language hasn't really been a barrier to me since most of my targeted countries and English speaking countries but I look forward to learn French

Google translate is not always helpful, this might result in many errors. Grammar strictness can be overlooked, but not many faults.
Some people I mean business man and woman are using some people to translate conversations between them and people how they will meet this will be more relevant but in case of simple employee he must learn the new language or he or she will face problem of communication.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back