What's new

the language barrier

I believe it's quite important to learn a few more languages, even if you do not use it for business purposes.

It can help you if you find yourself in a tough situation, or you can translate for others when they nee help.

Some people I mean business man and woman are using some people to translate conversations between them and people how they will meet this will be more relevant but in case of simple employee he must learn the new language or he or she will face problem of communication.
There are many many languages, unless the employer is focusing on one region, he/she cannot learn all languages, language job is still available due to this.

Our business has actually not conquered our country yet so we can't think of actually expanding it beyond our country. When it comes to expansion, language can not be an inderance as there are technological tools to battle that.

Hello, nowadays I find it very important to master several languages since this opens doors to work in other countries, has the language been a barrier in expanding your business?
Yes of course it as been a barrier for a very long time now, because in my country we have so many experctrate and the moment they notice you understand their language automatically they will give you the job you apply for.

Yes of course you're right about language but this only works over here in Nigeria, other countries for you to get a good job or forward your business it does not require you to learn all type of language.

Hello, nowadays I find it very important to master several languages since this opens doors to work in other countries, has the language been a barrier in expanding your business?
Language barrier only affect international business or business where different type of people frequents, the solution to that is that you should just employ an interpreter or someone who speaks like 2-3language as an employee.

I have never had problem with language barrier because my business have not gone international. The fact still remain that language Barrier can be managed with interpretation.

It hasn't been a barrier but yes it can help business more, I'd love to learn ; French, Spanish and Arabic. I'm trying to take some courses online .

With the help of the internet, one can learn several languages from the comfort of ones house. There are several apps like babbel that teaches different languages. They are not free.

It is important to know the basics of languages of the place where you do business to enable communication to be easier.

And come to think of it, language has always been a barrier more than we think but thanks to technology you can download different apps and learn daily you get it

It's true every language you learn is worth more job opportunities in different countries for example, if you know spanish well you can work in a lot of countries as of: Spain, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Venazuela and more.
If you understand someone and he understands you your business with him would become greater and more useful and available suddenly. I suggest learning languages that are being spoken by many countries as of: Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German, French but first of all it is essential to know english which is the most spoken language in the world.

Knowing the language of where you work is very important. If you're planning to move up in rank, you've found that you need it for the highest paid jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back