What's new

The fastest browser?

As for me, I love using chromo just because some of my information are easy to get across with using chromo, for instance most of google informaion or official infomation i get engage in all have a relationship with whereby each time i get login in of even engage for anything i tend not over stress my self basedon the fact they all commensurate each other making my experience an awesome and fantsaic.
another is that it have a structured feature that save my data from being exhausted easly.
It also make infromation in a straified ways,making it easy to interpret.
and much more benefits.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, I love using chromo just because some of my information are easy to get across with using chromo, for instance most of google informaion or official infomation i get engage in all have a relationship with whereby each time i get login in of even engage for anything i tend not over stress my self basedon the fact they all commensurate each other making my experience an awesome and fantsaic.
another is that it have a structured feature that save my data from being exhausted easly.
It also make infromation in a straified ways,making it easy to interpret.
and much more benefits.

For me the Google Chrom e browser is best browser and it is helpful for me in every time when I need to use

Mozilla firefox base on google but I'm using Brave browser. Firefox has long been the Swiss Army Knife of the internet and our favorite browser. Version 72 is particularly good: it can alert you if your email address is included in a known data breach, it blocks those annoying allow-notifications popups, it blocks “fingerprinting” browser tracking and it brings its picture in picture video mode to the Mac version

I tried many kinds of browsers but this UC Browser is the fastest in terms of downloading files. For browsing i suggest Brave or Chrome browser. But if you are going to ask me what is my favorite among those 3 browsers? It's UC Browser indeed. UC Browser is the #1 browser for me.

Hi, what you think about that? in my opinion i think its Brave browser.
There are many browsers which provide you very high and smooth browsing speed but i like the chrome browser always because all other browsers are very irritating for me due to unnecessary adds, once i install opera and uc browser, i was fed up by frequent adds.

I use lite versions of browsers on phones that have small ram. I usually use goggle chrome but it's takes up too much ram space so I switched to a lighter browser and it's called duck browser. I consider it fast because it never lags on my low spec-phone unlike Google Chrome.

I do not know or familiar to many browser but the ones I'm familiar with and I've used is opera mini and google chrome. These two browsers work very fast as much as I desire and I'm satisfied using them instead of looking elsewhere.

I think Google chrome is the fastest browser compared to other one in the play store because I've been texting most of them to confirm any but I think Google chrome is the best because the are equipped with all the necessary tools to browse faster , you can check some of them out on play store

I have tried so many browser but the one thats the fastest based on my experience is chrome browser and that's what am using when i open new table and broeser it goes faster depending on the speed of the site hosting , another browser they is very slow for me is the tor browser is still much more slower
I also think that Chrome is the fastest browser. Other browsers claim that they are faster than Google. They claim that their browser is the fastest search engine in the world. I tried mjy browsers and according to me Chrome is the fastest.

I use chrome more often. I consider it the fastest browser. I also use Yandex browser and Phoenix browser. They are fast as well.
One thing I love about chrome is not only about being fast but it is compatible with most websites.

Although I believe the fastest browser is google chrome which has a latest version of 4.4 on android application. The speed of the browser will also be dependent on the nature of Operating software it is installed on. Some browsers are better than others when the speed of the internet is high.

If you're all about speed, the clear winner in the “super-fast browser” category is Microsoft Edge. Since it's Chromium-based, you'll be able to use your favorite Chrome extensions with it.

Been using Chrome on my phone fro years now and I haven't tried other browsers because Chrome itself is fast and I'm satisfied using it. They say brave browser is 10x better so maybe I'll try it soon.

I have make use of so many browsers but I will go for the chrome browser, it's fast and contain less ads
It's easy to operate and it's fast when opening some pages
I know it all depends on your network speed but when using my Chrome browser, it appears fast and I can download more faster using my Chrome browser.

I also think that Chrome is the fastest browser. Other browsers claim that they are faster than Google. They claim that their browser is the fastest search engine in the world. I tried mjy browsers and according to me Chrome is the fastest.
Yeah its the fastest browser i have used and also i have good reviews about them , since its owned by google the it should be a trusted browser , there are other browser also but i am not really satisfied with them because i dont really trust most new browsers so that they won't make use of my personal information

Lol. That's funny because I have never heard of it. I hardly believe any browser will overtake the chrome browser. Google chrome has really established itself in peoples mind and it over better services anyway

If you're all about speed, the clear winner in the “super-fast browser” category is Microsoft Edge. Since it's Chromium-based, you'll be able to use your favorite Chrome extensions with it.

In my opinion Chrome browser is the fastest. Chrome is the fastest browser of the four after averaging the two test scores together. Finally, we tested how much RAM each browser uses, both with no tabs open and then with 10 tabs open accessing the same popular sites.

I have not of it before now. I bet it's really fast. I would have said UC browser. But I prefer using chrome because of its features and the rest. I'll check out this Microsoft edge. Can it be use on smart phone?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back