What's new

The fastest browser?

I have tried so many browser but the one thats the fastest based on my experience is chrome browser and that's what am using when i open new table and broeser it goes faster depending on the speed of the site hosting , another browser they is very slow for me is the tor browser is still much more slower

I have been using Chrome for some years now and it's quite fast and working for Me, just recently I for introduced to brave browser and I can say I'm not disappointed

All my life I have used chrome, but recently I found vivaldi, and I have not stopped using it, every day I love it more, it is simply a great discovery.

Yeah I have been using Chrome for some years now and it has been good, but I Just found out about BRAVE browser and it's 10X faster than chrome, check it out
All my life I have used chrome, but recently I found vivaldi, and I have not stopped using it, every day I love it more, it is simply a great discovery.

I have always used chrome and that serves me quite well. I installed brave browser for sometime but I still prefer to use chrome.

So far I enjoy using only chrome to browse and I am okay with it. Reviews I am reading about brave browsers are tempting me t download it .

I don't recommend you google chrome because they use 80% of your ram. I would suggest you use Vivaldi its a faster I like its workflow and feature

What I think is that your internet speed plays a role in your browser's speed, anyways I am using Opera , and it works fine for me.

I've always preferred Mozilla Firefox, as every time I try a different browser like Google Chrome or an alternative, it takes me forever to get the settings to match what I like, and then they reset the settings with major updates, and I then have to go and fix it again. Even though I would like to use Chrome, I have never been able to get it to load each tab at speeds Firefox loads for me.

I think lite and stripped versions of browsers are the fastest because of their compression and caching abilities. I'll give it to operamini and ucbrowser. However, how fast your browser can be is related to the network coverage and reception in your location.

All browser are fast in their own way because that's what they are built for. So if ur browser is slow it's because of ur poor network just try to reach out for a good networking system.

Hi, what you think about that? in my opinion i think its Brave browser.
I think the fastest browser is UC Browser because I use it a lot to search for anything or anyone I work with. I see it is the fastest browser on the internet so I use it. I use it for my daily tasks and to check the weather and any other work I feel the need for.

The best browser have seen so far still remains Google chrome browser and Opera mini. I use Opera mini a lot just to save my data on some websites. It's easy to use and comes with loads of features. Google chrome also serves me better in such a way that I wouldn't be worry with browsing.

Have you tried Yandex. It is a liitle bit faster. By the way, the fastness or a bowser at times depend on your network and RAM of your phones. Most browser work at the same pace and rate, the only difference is that they can perform different tasks

It still depends upon your connection for about 90% and to the software and hardware of your device is 10% but in browser if your device is low end i suggest to use slimjet browser to make a stable and better surfing.

If you’re all about speed, the clear winner in the “super-fast browser” category is Microsoft Edge. Since it’s Chromium-based, you’ll be able to use your favorite Chrome extensions with it. And unlike Chrome (but like many of the other browsers in our roundup), it blocks trackers to make your browsing both private and secure.

For me I don’t think brave browser is the fastest because when I use it I have some lags and it can be really annoying. At some point chrome was fast but then it started changing. Right now my choices would be Safari because that’s what I use presently and it has been working very well. UC browser was also fast at some point but I haven’t used in a while

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back