Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Those who work as spies are in a dangerous business. It can cost them their lives at any particular moment should information leak about their identity and location. It's a business of selling vital information.

Do you know anyone who's into this kind of business? How much do you think they are paid?

Like a corporate spy who goes to a similar business to steal ideas? Or do you mean actual spies who are military trained, use weapons, and may be going up against some crime boss/terrorist group or something? If it's the latter, I don't know if spies go into it to make money off of selling vital information. I'm sure there are deals done and all that, but I think spies mostly work in a sense that they are looking to put criminals away or catch vital info from a rival or something.

I'm sure they make a good paycheck for the work they do though.

Coolest. Job. Ever.
I started a course in PI work and I can tell you it's just as exciting as you'd imagine. But also dangerous, like you said.
It depends how far you want to go with it. I know if you want full certification and/or to become a Licensed Private Investigator, you have to complete ALL of the training, including self-defense classes and, you guessed it, how to use weapons like guns.

Like a corporate spy who goes to a similar business to steal ideas? Or do you mean actual spies who are military trained, use weapons, and may be going up against some crime boss/terrorist group or something? If it's the latter, I don't know if spies go into it to make money off of selling vital information. I'm sure there are deals done and all that, but I think spies mostly work in a sense that they are looking to put criminals away or catch vital info from a rival or something.

I'm sure they make a good paycheck for the work they do though.

I'm actually referring to the actual spies who work undercover to get information that's used to target any set up that's probably not doing something positive for the good of many. It can be a crime boss, terrorists or even fraudulent companies. They will surly do get enough pay for the risk they take.

I don't know anyone who works as a spy but I do understand that some jobs as a spy can be dangerous and others are not so bad.

Being a spy is not something I have ever been interested in, but I can understand and see why people would be interested in it and would like to work in that profession.

I would be too worried about the dangers.

Coolest. Job. Ever.
I started a course in PI work and I can tell you it's just as exciting as you'd imagine. But also dangerous, like you said.
It depends how far you want to go with it. I know if you want full certification and/or to become a Licensed Private Investigator, you have to complete ALL of the training, including self-defense classes and, you guessed it, how to use weapons like guns.

The kind of privileges that the work offers those who are into it is something that is very interesting because the spy will have access to a lot of packs that ordinary people who are doing normal days job cannot be able to have such kind of privileges.

I have never seen a spy business in my place, it is mainly the government's domain. I do not think there are specific laws regarding this niche. However, I believe private detective can make money in my place as well.

It's going to be very difficult for my business to see a spy working in it. I just have only 6 workers in my business and I made sure to have them all properly evaluated before I employed them. I make sure that the all the information they have is based on what they are supposed to know.

I have never seen a spy business in my place, it is mainly the government's domain. I do not think there are specific laws regarding this niche. However, I believe private detective can make money in my place as well.

A private detective will always make a lot of money anywhere. You know that there is a lot of things that always happen and one of the ways to discover what is currently happening is by using a spy. So, if I have the opportunity, I will try to become one.

A private detective will always make a lot of money anywhere. You know that there is a lot of things that always happen and one of the ways to discover what is currently happening is by using a spy. So, if I have the opportunity, I will try to become one.

The simple truth is that private detective actually make use of a lot of resources and that is the reason why their services are always costly. I can remember the last time my family wanted to employ the services of a private detective to find out a family secret that have eluded us for years, I know how much we paid for his services.

Those who work as spies are in a dangerous business. It can cost them their lives at any particular moment should information leak about their identity and location. It's a business of selling vital information.

Do you know anyone who's into this kind of business? How much do you think they are paid?

I have never heard of such kind of business. However, it might be possible that a business may hire a specific person to spy on its rival company. Such kind of person could be an ordinary looking person and he may start working in the rival company in order to gain secret information about the rival company. This could be possible.

I have never heard of such kind of business. However, it might be possible that a business may hire a specific person to spy on its rival company. Such kind of person could be an ordinary looking person and he may start working in the rival company in order to gain secret information about the rival company. This could be possible.

I've actually seen something like this happening in the online working sector where someone is going to go into another online community to just get information that they are going to use against that community because they are competitors in the same sector. This is why some forums now cut off working for their rivals.

I've actually seen something like this happening in the online working sector where someone is going to go into another online community to just get information that they are going to use against that community because they are competitors in the same sector. This is why some forums now cut off working for their rivals.

Well, it might be the case. However, I have never seen someone working as a spy for some other businesses. However, this is both theoretically and practically possible and I think that this may be more common in the corporate world rather than online world. This is because many different companies are competing with each other and they need to know their secrets.

I'm not aware of any spy business. It sounds like a dangerous job because I know what a spy is. I know the USA and British government have their spy network working in different countries, Russia, South Korea and North Korea all have their own spy network. Private individuals into the spy business is going to be in bed with any of these government agencies.

Well, it might be the case. However, I have never seen someone working as a spy for some other businesses. However, this is both theoretically and practically possible and I think that this may be more common in the corporate world rather than online world. This is because many different companies are competing with each other and they need to know their secrets.

There's an issue that's going to on currently with some forums that I'm making use of. The major stakeholders in the forums are putting an end to allow cross working chances with others. This is a decision that puts an end to information leak from one side to another. It's now all up to workers to choose where they want to be loyal to.

There's an issue that's going to on currently with some forums that I'm making use of. The major stakeholders in the forums are putting an end to allow cross working chances with others. This is a decision that puts an end to information leak from one side to another. It's now all up to workers to choose where they want to be loyal to.

I think that each and every company is responsible for maintaining the secrets. This goes true for all the businesses out there. Just look at the example of KFC. I think that it managed to keep their recipe a secret for a very long time. Till this date, I think many people are still unaware about the actual recipe.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back