What's new

The best business for stay at home moms?

A friend of mine who is a stay-at-home mother actually started producing detergents and liquid soap which she is selling from her home for a while. Over a period of time, she has started getting a lot of customers from social media and also from her friends online as well.

Stay at home moms should do online businesses like working or get paid to sites, selling fashion accessories online, doing surveys, selling hair accessories onlines.

Stay at home moms can start online tutorials to make money. They can also start offline businesses like making of soaps and detergents. When people around know of it, they would patronize.
That's the fact, I believe this ads the best type of business that's expected of as mom, you can engage in some of the skills so as to earn considerable amount of money as the case maybe.

That's the fact, I believe this ads the best type of business that's expected of as mom, you can engage in some of the skills so as to earn considerable amount of money as the case maybe.
Most of the feminine skills related business is ideal for a stay at home mom. If you know how to make hair very well, you can operate from your home and be making good money. A nursing mom I know still makes her money from her hair making business. She directa customers to come to her home and she works on their hairs. Everyday, a customer comes around.

Personally I think a business can only be considered as the best, when there is alot of success and achievement.

For that, there are alot of business both online and offline which can be done by someone who stayed home.

There are so many things that a stay at home mom can be doing online. It would have be a better option for any stay at home mom that's skilled to get a better online work

There are so many things that a stay at home mom can be doing online. It would have be a better option for any stay at home mom that's skilled to get a better online work

A friend of mine actually had to go and learn how to be a clothe designer and she have been able to start up her own shop in her own house using one of her rooms and she has been making a lot of wonderful clothes for her customers.

Most of the feminine skills related business is ideal for a stay at home mom. If you know how to make hair very well, you can operate from your home and be making good money. A nursing mom I know still makes her money from her hair making business. She directa customers to come to her home and she works on their hairs. Everyday, a customer comes around.
Yes that's the fact, you're absolutely right by saying this. I believe if they can practice this they maybe able to make considerable amount of money within a very limited time.

There are many business that a stay at home mother can do and make money, first you can go into selling of provisions at home ,tailoring and even working online to make ends meet

Stay at home moms should do online businesses like working or get paid to sites, selling fashion accessories online, doing surveys, selling hair accessories onlines.
Actually working online can be a good idea for stayed home mothers but it also depends on choice, skills and willingness to do that.

They might have a different choice apart from working online.

Actually working online can be a good idea for stayed home mothers but it also depends on choice, skills and willingness to do that.

They might have a different choice apart from working online.
You are right when you said that stay at home mums might have a different choice apart from working online, but the reason i suggested working online is that it allows one to work when one is convenient.

There are many business that a stay at home mother can do and make money, first you can go into selling of provisions at home ,tailoring and even working online to make ends meet

Personally, I am not really a fan of provision selling business because it is not a business that is profit-oriented when it comes to the volume of sales that you have to make before you will make profit from selling it at home. But if it's something that you are selling in wholesale quantities, you will have more chances of making more profit.

A friend of mine who is staying at home but already married actually started a business of her own which is about selling crayfish. She is marketing the product online very well on her social media accounts and he is getting a lot of customers.
I have seen a lot of people doing something similar. They always use some local Facebook groups and Facebook marketplace to market such products and they make a lot of sales from it.

Best businesses for a stay at home mothers at my side is a provision shops, real estate business, cleaner business, poultry and Livestock farming business and many others.

A friend of mine who is a stay-at-home mother actually started producing detergents and liquid soap which she is selling from her home for a while. Over a period of time, she has started getting a lot of customers from social media and also from her friends online as well.

Soaps and hand sanitisers were being sold a lot during the pandemic and I think that it was quite normal for many people to buy such kind of items as well during that time.

I have seen a lot of people doing something similar. They always use some local Facebook groups and Facebook marketplace to market such products and they make a lot of sales from it.

You are very correct with that assessment because I have seen a lot of Facebook groups that actually have a pool of sellers of the same product. I believe that they are marketing their products very well on that channel which they get customers from.

You are very correct with that assessment because I have seen a lot of Facebook groups that actually have a pool of sellers of the same product. I believe that they are marketing their products very well on that channel which they get customers from.
I think that is very common now because there are several Facebook groups dedicated to many cities here. Most of them usually promote fairly used products and people also patronize them.

I think that is very common now because there are several Facebook groups dedicated to many cities here. Most of them usually promote fairly used products and people also patronize them.

It is one of the reason why I will always appreciate Facebook when it comes to helping people to promote their business products in a way that they are not even going to pay for such advertisement by making use of groups to promote their goods.

It is one of the reason why I will always appreciate Facebook when it comes to helping people to promote their business products in a way that they are not even going to pay for such advertisement by making use of groups to promote their goods.
Yeah, Facebook has really been a blessing to so many business people because they can use it to promote without paying money. A lot of people also have Facebook pages with many followers.

Due to one reason or another, most married women and mothers stay at home, perhaps to focus fully on taking care of the family. Since they are mostly at home, there are businesses that are suitable for them.

They can be freelancers, sell clothes from their homes, make and sell small chops, have a shop in front of their houses where they can sell provisions to neighbors. They will be closer to home and do their needs as well.

What other businesses do you think they can do?
If you are a housewife and you cannot work outside the house because if you are a parent of children, then it is better for you to use some platform where you only have to work for 2 or 3 hours affiliate marketing is a best option for housewife.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back