What's new

The best business for stay at home moms?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to one reason or another, most married women and mothers stay at home, perhaps to focus fully on taking care of the family. Since they are mostly at home, there are businesses that are suitable for them.

They can be freelancers, sell clothes from their homes, make and sell small chops, have a shop in front of their houses where they can sell provisions to neighbors. They will be closer to home and do their needs as well.

What other businesses do you think they can do?

For mothers who do not want to leave the house but comfortably make money from home, the best thing to do would be to work online as a freelancer. You can create a blog to earn money online.b

Stay at home moms can start online tutorials to make money. They can also start offline businesses like making of soaps and detergents. When people around know of it, they would patronize.

Due to one reason or another, most married women and mothers stay at home, perhaps to focus fully on taking care of the family. Since they are mostly at home, there are businesses that are suitable for them.

They can be freelancers, sell clothes from their homes, make and sell small chops, have a shop in front of their houses where they can sell provisions to neighbors. They will be closer to home and do their needs as well.

Those people can run online businesses or they should be selling wholesales airtime at home. Some of them can also have an online kitchen or they should be doing drycleaning businesses at home.

A friend of mine who recently put to bed have actually started her own online business at home which is about selling babies clothes and ladies wears. She is promoting it so well on social media platform where she gets her customers.

If you don't have something doing online I think you should try things like forums, you can earn a considerable amount of money by posting on forums, things like forex trading are good.

For those that stay at home should engage in food selling such as snacks, noodles, bread and provisions. These are the business that mostly patronized within the community and you can add online sales which will build more presence.

A stay at home mom can easily learn fashion designing and be running at home. It is a business that doesn't really require you going out. Customers can be coming to your home to pick up their sown clothes.

The best business for a stay at home should be one that is not time consuming, so she can have time to take care of her kids. A stay at home can start a cake business, or selling of food stuffs. Selling of soaps also.

I can't really tell about business for mom that stays at home but I believe as they stayed home, they have so many roles and duty to which they can played and also earned some income.

There is no doubt that they can also engaged into online business and still be successful.

The stay-at-home mum can involved in dropshipping which is a very good way to make money, dropshipping has proven to be one of the best ways to enhance your chances of making money online.

Stay at home moms could venture into businesses such as selling of clothes and other stuff in boutiques. The profits can be very attractive even though it demands more time.

One of the best sign of busineses for stay at home mums is running youtube channels. They can be teaching people how to cook on their various youtube channels.

I think the best business for a stayed home mom, depends on how willing she is to run a business.

She can start a business offline by selling provision store, and online by investing into any business of her choice.

Stay at home moms could venture into businesses such as selling of clothes and other stuff in boutiques. The profits can be very attractive even though it demands more time.

A friend of mine who is staying at home but already married actually started a business of her own which is about selling crayfish. She is marketing the product online very well on her social media accounts and he is getting a lot of customers.

As someone who is a stay-at-home mum myself and also working from home now as it is better for me due to the health issues that I have, I have found that freelancing and running blogs and websites have been the better option to earn an income online, even pay-to-post forums if you have the time as well are great to incorporate into a business you may already have to earn a little extra as well. It all depends on the mother's situation at home and how much time she has to dedicate to a business as to what would be the best option for her.

A friend of mine who is staying at home but already married actually started a business of her own which is about selling crayfish. She is marketing the product online very well on her social media accounts and he is getting a lot of customers.
Taking innovative actions of such nature is actually amazing, alot are struggling to have customers while neglecting the social media. Sometimes it is good to flow with the tide.

Many people started to manufacture many different kinds of products at home during the pandemic. It was quite common thing at that time because industries were closing. Stay at home moms could start any kind of business from home. They could start manufacturing handmade products.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back