What's new

The adverse effect of the increase in the price of bitcoin.

You can learn a lot of things from different forums online,if you are posting on forums you have the good chance to learn a lot of things, learning will also help you to earn more.
That is very correct, because the knowledge I have gotten from my participation in forum like this has really help me a lot in different areas both in my business, earnings online and in my personal life.

That is very correct, because the knowledge I have gotten from my participation in forum like this has really help me a lot in different areas both in my business, earnings online and in my personal life.
That's true, If you are working on forum's online you'll stand a good chance of earning a tangible amount of money, you don't really need to know much before you can earn.

That's true, If you are working on forum's online you'll stand a good chance of earning a tangible amount of money, you don't really need to know much before you can earn.
That is true though and again the interactions and the knowledge you will aquire while you participate with different forum members are things you cannot quantify.

In deed it most have an adverse effects even with the appreciated use by investors of Bitcoin. The adverse effects of Bitcoin if continues increase is on the go is that it will lead to value depreciation. Of all crypto currency and. US dollar

That is true though and again the interactions and the knowledge you will aquire while you participate with different forum members are things you cannot quantify.
That's true, but having the full knowledge is the key to get what you want, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn the amount of money you want.

I was shocked confused when i first start reading this thread before i later checked when it was posted and i noticed it has been posted since last year when bitcoin was still on a rise. Bitcoin has been going down this year

That's true, but having the full knowledge is the key to get what you want, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn the amount of money you want.
I could remember when I started engaging in platform and interacting with members,lots of things that I know today were gotten from some of these platforms,and I have gained a lot from these interactions.

I could remember when I started engaging in platform and interacting with members,lots of things that I know today were gotten from some of these platforms,and I have gained a lot from these interactions.
If you are interacting with people online you'll gain a lot of things, that's why I like paid to post sites online, you'll stand the chance to have a good knowledge on a lot of things.

If you are interacting with people online you'll gain a lot of things, that's why I like paid to post sites online, you'll stand the chance to have a good knowledge on a lot of things.
That is one of the motivating factor that always make me to be committed in most forums, because the knowledge and information you you will be getting from interactions are invaluable and priceless.
That is one of the motivating factor that always make me to be committed in most forums, because the knowledge and information you you will be getting from interactions are invaluable and priceless.
One of the motivating factors that usually make me to be very committed in forums is the knowledge and what I get from the interactions from forum members and interactions,the knowledge is invaluable.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency is not currency, which means it doesn't respond to inflationary pressures like a foreign currency would. Many advocates of cryptocurrency argue that this is a counter-inflationary asset. As the value of your money drops, the value of your cryptocurrency will increase.

Cryptocurrency is not currency, which means it doesn't respond to inflationary pressures like a foreign currency would. Many advocates of cryptocurrency argue that this is a counter-inflationary asset. As the value of your money drops, the value of your cryptocurrency will increase.
That is among one of the reason why alot of persons would like to put their money into cryptocurency,especially the stable coin to be able to fight against inflation,if you fiat currency is not stable.

The increase in price if Bitcoin is indirectly linked to the increase of the price of foreing currencies and I believe that it is not going to be adverse because it signals growth.

The increase in price if Bitcoin is indirectly linked to the increase of the price of foreing currencies and I believe that it is not going to be adverse because it signals growth.
You are right, it signals a great positive sign that inflation is reducing and I believe that it is not going to have any negative effect on people and the economies entirely.

The price of bitcoin is just following the demand and the available supply at that point. The adverse effect is that people can sell the coin at any time and then crashed the price badly.

The price of bitcoin is just following the demand and the available supply at that point. The adverse effect is that people can sell the coin at any time and then crashed the price badly.
I truly agree with you, an increase in price generally signals an increase in profits for those that bought. However, if the majority of the volume is sold out the price would start declining.

I don't think it has anything to do with the decrease in the value of the dollar, it is decreasing in value due to the enormous increase in dollars in circulation that does not stop, many people seek to invest these increasingly depreciated dollars in possible stores of value as they can be Bitcoin, gold, silver among others, bitcoin only gets rich from it

It is a great thing that you tend to post on paid to post sites regularly. This is a great thing because you make money and you also share knowledge with others as well.

The only way the dollar will be devalued against Bitcoin is if it becomes accepted worldwide as the gold standard for exchange, and this is one thing the government will fight tooth and nail for.

The price of bitcoin has been on the rise these past few years and according to predictions, it is expected to go even higher due to the general acceptance and push to make it a legal tender. The dollar is used in direct measurement or comparison of the value of bitcoin. From random thought, I believe if the value of bitcoin continues to rise it might lead to a corresponding decrease in the value of the dollar. This not base on any research just a random thought. What do you guys think about this? Feel free to share your thoughts.
Investors who are unprepared for its volatility may suffer as a result of the surge in bitcoin's price. Bitcoin's value can change fast and abruptly because it is a purely speculative asset, and traders that are not equipped for this price fluctuations suffer big losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back