What's new

The adverse effect of the increase in the price of bitcoin.

I wonder why you have connected the value of Bitcoin to the value of the dollar. They are parallel with each other like the rails of the train track. For now Bitcoin and any other crypto currency has no relation to the legal tender currency such as the US dollar. Take note that the Bitcoin and other crypto currency are digital commodities that are in the market so you can buy and you can sell. If that is not clear to you then I am sorry because I cannot explain further.

Effects are negative when you sold early. Also if you rush and sell , you wil get lower profits. It takes patience and strategy to get profits. Those who rush fail . Follow the prices well and buy at the right times

The price of bitcoin has been on the rise these past few years and according to predictions, it is expected to go even higher due to the general acceptance and push to make it a legal tender. The dollar is used in direct measurement or comparison of the value of bitcoin. From random thought, I believe if the value of bitcoin continues to rise it might lead to a corresponding decrease in the value of the dollar. This not base on any research just a random thought. What do you guys think about this? Feel free to share your thoughts.
It's true Bitcoin was pumping in recent years and I think it will go further because day by day people are getting interested in crypto and Bitcoin as it is decentralized.

We have lots of things that moves the cryptocurrency market, the smart money or the market markers do invest a lot of money to move price, this will result to the market movement.

Bitcoin is negatively correlated to dollar.
When dollar is ascending Bitcoin descends and vice versa.
Any increase in the price of dollar means an decrease in bitcoin.
That's part of the reasons why Bitcoin lost its value.

The increase in the price of bitcoin, have somewhat boost the demand on the coin usage, this as result in people rushing into buy the coin for their hold and running exchange.
That is definitely one of the advantages of investing into the cryptocurrency trading platforms, because the fluctuations in prices is what makes the value of coin unique.

That is definitely one of the advantages of investing into the cryptocurrency trading platforms, because the fluctuations in prices is what makes the value of coin unique.
If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can gain a lot from it, having the knowledge is what that matters especially if you are starting for the first time m
If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can gain a lot from it, having the knowledge is what that matters especially if you are starting for the first time.

If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can gain a lot from it, having the knowledge is what that matters especially if you are starting for the first time m

If you have good knowledge on how to trade the financial market you can gain a lot from it, having the knowledge is what that matters especially if you are starting for the first time.
That is what most persons that have just heard about the cryptocurrency trading do not know that it involves a lot technicalities and strategy, fundamental knowledge is very key.

That is what most persons that have just heard about the cryptocurrency trading do not know that it involves a lot technicalities and strategy, fundamental knowledge is very key.
That's just the truth, if you take your time and learn about technical analysis you'll gain a lot of things in the market, but a lot of people just go ahead and invest their money without having the proper knowledge.

That's just the truth, if you take your time and learn about technical analysis you'll gain a lot of things in the market, but a lot of people just go ahead and invest their money without having the proper knowledge.
That is one thing that investors do not really understand, fundamental knowledge is very important,the more you engage in trading you will gain more experience in the trade.

That is one thing that investors do not really understand, fundamental knowledge is very important,the more you engage in trading you will gain more experience in the trade.
If you are a investor you need to have this knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge you might lose a lot of money, having the good knowledge of what you are doing is very important.

If you are a investor you need to have this knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge you might lose a lot of money, having the good knowledge of what you are doing is very important.
That is just a fact, because the whole thing about cryptocurrency is not just about investing money into assets,but the understanding of how the market works is very paramount.

That is just a fact, because the whole thing about cryptocurrency is not just about investing money into assets,but the understanding of how the market works is very paramount.
That's just the plain truth,you need to understand how it works before you can invest your money, but sadly a lot of people don't get this, they go ahead and invest Their money.

That's just the plain truth,you need to understand how it works before you can invest your money, but sadly a lot of people don't get this, they go ahead and invest Their money.
I have an experience when I newly got into cryptocurrency trading platform,I just got a shallow knowledge about cryptocurrency,and decided to send my email as a wallet address,this was as a result of little knowledge from friends.

I think the market makers are behind the rise and fall of Bitcoin, they are people that invest a lot of money to move the price of cryptocurrencies, what would you like to say about This.

I have an experience when I newly got into cryptocurrency trading platform,I just got a shallow knowledge about cryptocurrency,and decided to send my email as a wallet address,this was as a result of little knowledge from friends.
LoL, if you don't have experience on cryptocurrencies I don't think you can be able to earn money from it, having the full knowledge before investing your money will be a good idea.

LoL, if you don't have experience on cryptocurrencies I don't think you can be able to earn money from it, having the full knowledge before investing your money will be a good idea.
That is just what I did after then,I have to be more careful the next time,and I have to copy my wallet address and save it in a secure place,and since then I have not had any issue with cryptocurrency trading.

That is just what I did after then,I have to be more careful the next time,and I have to copy my wallet address and save it in a secure place,and since then I have not had any issue with cryptocurrency trading.
I'm glad you get it right at the end, I really appreciate my presence here on bizdustry, this were I started to learn about cryptocurrencies as funny it might even sounds.

I'm glad you get it right at the end, I really appreciate my presence here on bizdustry, this were I started to learn about cryptocurrencies as funny it might even sounds.
That is true,I personally have benefited a lot in terms of knowledge and exposure in many diverse issues and topics.I learnt from forum members in this platform about cryptocurrency as well,the knowledge gotten is intangible.

That is true,I personally have benefited a lot in terms of knowledge and exposure in many diverse issues and topics.I learnt from forum members in this platform about cryptocurrency as well,the knowledge gotten is intangible.
You can learn a lot of things from different forums online,if you are posting on forums you have the good chance to learn a lot of things, learning will also help you to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back