What's new

The adverse effect of the increase in the price of bitcoin.

Doing a sharp drop in the price of bitcoins few days ago even the top cryptocurrency traders in my contact list were not able to predict that such thing will happen, it is beyond technical and fundamental analysis.
I tell you, and even after that thousands of people bought btc in elsalvador last week one would have thought it would shoot the market but not yet.

Every currency has a percentage reduction in the value if it's currency mist times yearly but this might not be because it's a reserve currency it's mostly because of debt and inflation or deflation
Inflation is a major category and i think that the articles that i have read show that this is the largest round of inflation for a very long time and therefore this will be a major concern.

I don't really think there will be any effect on the price of bitcoin we all believe that price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the market so that will make something out it.

Inflation is a major category and i think that the articles that i have read show that this is the largest round of inflation for a very long time and therefore this will be a major concern.
Yeah and it's not just one country's problem it's the world's even America's inflation rose more than 2℅ this year alone see

I tell you, and even after that thousands of people bought btc in elsalvador last week one would have thought it would shoot the market but not yet.
Seriously the movement of cryptocurrency like the BTC was completely unpredictable, in fundamental and technical analysis we actually expected BTC to have a bullish movement but completely the other way round.

Seriously the movement of cryptocurrency like the BTC was completely unpredictable, in fundamental and technical analysis we actually expected BTC to have a bullish movement but completely the other way round.
That's to tell you that no analysis is 100℅ in crypto, there are other factors and forces that can manipulate the outcome if a coin

It before when I was still new into the cryptocurrency market arrangement that I thought the transaction cost in sending out Bitcoin is going to be permanently fixed without changing. But I was wrong. As the price of the coin I creases, so does the fees as well

Yeah and it's not just one country's problem it's the world's even America's inflation rose more than 2℅ this year alone see
Yep, and to think that they are supposed to be considered to be the economic powerhouse of the world. This only goes to show how extensive it would be on the smaller third world countries as well.

Yep, and to think that they are supposed to be considered to be the economic powerhouse of the world. This only goes to show how extensive it would be on the smaller third world countries as well.
Fact! Seeing that the supposed economic power house has its own issues then that's ti say that lower tier countries are in for it.

That's to tell you that no analysis is 100℅ in crypto, there are other factors and forces that can manipulate the outcome if a coin
Well I believe that it is the big investors In The crypto space that are manipulating the markets to their favour. they can team up in large number to invest in a particular coin and the price will increase and they will withdraw their money and the price collapse.

Well I believe that it is the big investors In The crypto space that are manipulating the markets to their favour. they can team up in large number to invest in a particular coin and the price will increase and they will withdraw their money and the price collapse.
That's how it works, bitcoin whales have a lot of say when it comes to crypto but it's not all the time they withdraw they collapse a coin or prices, it sometimes depends on the coin

Since most countries are already in the process of adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender, the us give should also follow suit. This way there won't be an issue of dollar devaluation.

That's how it works, bitcoin whales have a lot of say when it comes to crypto but it's not all the time they withdraw they collapse a coin or prices, it sometimes depends on the coin
It may not actually depends of the coin they are only interested of manipulating bitcoins because they understand that bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that controls all other coins.

With a currency that is 100% technology-based, bitcoin owners are more vulnerable to cyberthreats, online fraud and a system that can be shut down. New bitcoins are created by solving mathematical equations called “blocks,” which are created every time there is a bitcoin exchange online.
This is the down side with anything and everything online related, it can easily be manipulated in various ways, or even hacked in some cases, there could be system malfunctions or errors in some cases.

It may not actually depends of the coin they are only interested of manipulating bitcoins because they understand that bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that controls all other coins.
One reason I like bitcoin is that no matter how whales try to dump it manipulate it may get affected a bit but it rises again, new investors would do well to learn from bitcoin

One reason I like bitcoin is that no matter how whales try to dump it manipulate it may get affected a bit but it rises again, new investors would do well to learn from bitcoin
Yes the reason why that is so is because bitcoins have a large market cap and even if it is being dumb by millions of Dollars the price will only decrease by small percentage and rise back again.

The price would still be on the rise because the more the adoption by individuals and company and higher the price goes up and the price changes depending on the ratio of demand and supply

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency but then I think for now it is a bit more overpriced and as such in the near future cryptocurrencies that have greater scalability will be the other.

Rise and fall of USD is not co-related to the rise and fall of Bitcoin. Increase and decrease of Bitcoin has nothing to do with USD. The reason why Bitcoin goes up and down and why USD goes up and down are entirely different.

In my opinion, the bad effect of rising Bitcoin prices, of course, is accompanied by higher Bitcoin transactions, then the central banks will lose control of their monetary policy. such as rising interest rates and market liquidity. If the central bank cannot control it, it may lead to inflation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back