Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Do you like her music? She is very popular now. Anyway, many people really like her, but many don't. Well, for one thing, she has supported the WOKE agenda and she even made a video making fun of small-town Americans. In that case, of course, some will resent her, like when Obama said country people cling to their God, guns, and religion. :rolleyes:

Anyway, there are two sides to every story. Why might people like her music and/or her political views?

I don't like her music or her political ideology, I also don't like anything that has to do with woke culture, a few days ago I heard on TV that she had entered the Forbes list with more than 1000 million dollars to her credit, it will be for having supported the elite in the Woke cause.

I don't like her music or her political ideology, I also don't like anything that has to do with woke culture, a few days ago I heard on TV that she had entered the Forbes list with more than 1000 million dollars to her credit, it will be for having supported the elite in the Woke cause.
Justin Bieber is another musician that is often hated. Anyway, couldn't some cynical people just say that Swift and Bieber are victims of jealousy? Bieber was hated because he's just one of those types of guys that isn't viewed as manly enough.

I listen and know only one song by Taylor Swift - Blank space and sometimes I listen to this and I don’t know other songs...

I never knew about her until the grammy award which she won with song "water". Aside from that very song of hers, I have no idea the things going on in her end.

Broad negative generalizations of people don't hurt my feelings, but, as a rule, you don't do it. It gets you labeled as an attitude-person. People will hate you because of it and so you should avoid it when dealing with the public via social media or, however. Note: as I said, Swift stirs up hate by stereotyping people.

If that's the case, she need to make adjustment to her emotions and reactions. Sometimes keeping quiet in incident does not mean the said individual knows not what to say.

I don't listen to her music but I do not have anything against her. I do not like pop music, I am more into rick thing, especially classic rock from 60s, 70s and early 80s.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back