Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys consider Taylor Swift at all over-rated for the talent she has and the music she produces? I believe she's a fine enough singer, but I don't get the hype around her. I respect what she does, and the music she makes, but I guess it's not for me. Anyway, do you think she's a tad bit over-rated though?

I do not listen to Taylor Swift, however, I do not think she is overrated. She is very popular among Gen Z and in my opinion, Gen Z is mostly interested in pop songs. Everyone has her or her own taste in music and the kind of music Swift makes appeals to young people.

I've heard that Taylor Swift's concerts cost around $1000 per ticket, I see this as really crazy and overrated, I really don't know what that girl has as a singer to move the masses like that, in fact, it's not that I don't like her music, but I don't see anything special about her either...

I haven't listened to many songs and I haven't even heard any of her songs in full because in my opinion her songs are not worth the fact that she is so popular and in my opinion her popularity depends only on her style and behavior and not so much on the quality of her songs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back